Official UFC Thread

Its a hard call.

Adesenya got schooled by Dwarf gastelum in the early round, when Israel is not at his best when he is pressure. Silva did no pressure against him, gastelum did some and got succes. Robert always go forward, Israel will always be on his back foot where he is not efficient. Adesenya is a snipper who like distance and slow pace fight. Witthaker on the other hand always pressure his opponents.

Lets be honest Israel doenst have the knock-out power as Romero did against Robert, and even then Robert survive it.

If Robert manage to keep Adesenya on the fence and always backing up, its a win for Robert.

If Israel manage to keep his distance from the constance pressure of Robert and snipe him with some jab and kicks he might get the win.

But the last fight from Israel vs Gastelum MMmmmmm, because of that fight Alone, i think Robert and a lot of fighter know that Adesenya doesnt like to backup and be pressure. So Robert gonna win this
Time to give Israel some respect now lol

Told u so, izzy gets it done!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I had a bad feeling when I saw Robert lunging at him wasting energy and Israel is so damn good with head movements and his speed is incredible. I also have to say that kid has quit a chin!
When Robert got dropped at the buzzer I sort of knew it was the beginning of the end..

So Israel vs Paulo?

I had a bad feeling when I saw Robert lunging at him wasting energy and Israel is so damn good with head movements and his speed is incredible. I also have to say that kid has quit a chin!
When Robert got dropped at the buzzer I sort of knew it was the beginning of the end..

So Israel vs Paulo?
Yup, next up is the juice monkey
If he beats Costa then i think he will challenge the final boss Jon Jones.
And that, that will be truly unpredictable. Israel at his peak vs declining Jon Jones.

And btw thx for the link, worked beautifully

Wow raging AL.. he looked like kid compared to Dan Hooker and Al is this really the same guy who gave hell to Khabib?!?
Dan Hooker is pretty damn good but lacked killer instinct.

Al gave hell to khabib ? Lolwut ? Are you high haha ? Khabib toyed with him all fight long.

Man i'm so sad for Robert, i was rooting for him big Time... Tought he was really sloppy, only big lunging Strokes like if hé was fighting Romero.

yeah , it was just a matter of time , he didnt find the distance and was always a inch short
Yea many shots were too close, I thought maybe tonight is the night he goes to sleep first time in ufc lol

But i think one day he will get caught good and will kiss the canvas

Time to give Israel some respect now lol

Told u so, izzy gets it done!

Just like i said, Israel kept his distance, man the head movement of israel 1-2 inch away from Bobby kick that was amazing. Robert should hav go for the takedown and wrestle him instead of trying to go striking against him. He fell at the end of first round and decided to use the same strategy. When something doesnt work try something new

What do you guys think of Paula 'juiced to the gills' Costa vs Izzy?
This mofo knocks people out (except for his last fight - decision).

What do you guys think of Paula 'juiced to the gills' Costa vs Izzy?
This mofo knocks people out (except for his last fight - decision).

Costa will gass early throwing bombs like he usually does and adesanya will pick him apart from a distance. In order to beat him, they will have to make it dirty boxing, Clinch and wrestle. You can always expect the "lucky" punch but its a pretty bad gameplan against a decorated kickboxer.

Yup, Costa's face will light up like christmas tree

Izzy too fast and will keep distance until Juice monkey gasses out

Costa will gass early throwing bombs like he usually does and adesanya will pick him apart from a distance. In order to beat him, they will have to make it dirty boxing, Clinch and wrestle. You can always expect the "lucky" punch but its a pretty bad gameplan against a decorated kickboxer.

dont know if u saw his last fight, but he have a strong cardio for his size

dont know if u saw his last fight, but he have a strong cardio for his size

Ya dont know if you did either. 2 rounds and he was done....Funny that Isreal plans to fight at 205 / heavyweight, how exactly he plans to do that? He walks at 180 and struggles to make weight.

he didnt gas out , it was a normal slow down of pace form someone of his size, u cant ask a huge guy to run a marathon... we all know that theres a correlation size vs cardio, but again he have a strong cardio for his size

he didnt gas out , it was a normal slow down of pace form someone of his size, u cant ask a huge guy to run a marathon... we all know that theres a correlation size vs cardio, but again he have a strong cardio for his size

Ok if you Say so... He wasnt gassed, he was simply letting romero gass himself by punching him in the face without responding

Back