Official UFC Thread

Yair has cool arsenals, fun fighter, yet I want to see him getting koed stiff

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yair has cool arsenals, fun fighter, yet I want to see him getting koed stiff

He's pretty dynamic with his taekwondo kicks and spinning elbows. In his weight class he's also tall and lanky so it's hard to approach him. I think he's like the anti-khabib, you have no choice but to take him down to the ground and then work him there.

He's pretty dynamic with his taekwondo kicks and spinning elbows. In his weight class he's also tall and lanky so it's hard to approach him. I think he's like the anti-khabib, you have no choice but to take him down to the ground and then work him there.
I wanna see him go against Zabit, that would be a fun fight!

Personne parle du fait que Diaz as été testé positif et qui aura pas de combat le 2 novembre ?

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Personne parle du fait que Diaz as été testé positif et qui aura pas de combat le 2 novembre ?

We don't have all the details.

More importantly tomorrow in Singapor (so here it's gonna be in the morning) Ben Askren is fighting Damian Maia... this is gonna be a hump fest but at least it's high level.

^apparently he was told to keep quiet, he went full retard again and pulled himself out with that tweet, blames everyone but himself for taking tainted supplements.

McGregor scheduled for jan 18th.

Apparently tainted supplement.
He is not officially out yet..
If he is out though, i really wish Mcgregor or Leon Edwards steps in

That would be an epic fight either of those guys

We don't have all the details.

More importantly tomorrow in Singapor (so here it's gonna be in the morning) Ben Askren is fighting Damian Maia... this is gonna be a hump fest but at least it's high level.
I think Damian will destroy Ben

,4 minute ago ufc it's a go.

Ya genre des réglé weird qui on changé dans les dernier mois mais Diaz is OK. Anyway sérieux je pense pas que a par le weed Diaz prend rien .

Donc encore un super ufc le 2 novembre

So Nate is back on
I missed today's fight but Maia chocked out Askren in round 3 apparently... wow. that must have been a good fight

Le 2 c'est la soirée que je fête mes 5 ans avec ma blonde ... Fuck je vais manque diaz

Back