Official UFC Thread

my prediction for the joke boxing match of the night, I gotta go with the athelete to out cardio him in the long run. Both guys are total jokes, zero boxing technique, it's going to be a mess of a main even and how Ben is the dog in the fight really makes me scratch my head lol

Damn I'm glad Luis Pena won but I wasn't too convinced...
I had round 1 and 2 Munoz and 3 Pena...but the judges gave it to Pena

So Arlovski somehow won this but man it's painful to watch.. also what the hell is up with the Chase guy? his back's disgusting, probably roids but looking at his dad bod, I couldn't tell.

Well that was embarrassing for Ben... poor guy.. I really like Ben but he just.... can't win lol.. round 1 KO... jesus.

Jai pas trop compris, j'étais sur le PPV en train de regarder un concert et il y a avait des matchs de boxes entre les changements d'artistes. Un peu wierd comme événement...

They do that these days. Also you got Snoop in the commentary section so you know how 'serious' this is lol

Robert Whittaker's punches and combos are so sweet. Having said that I gotta say Kelvin has an iron chin and a tremendous heart... wow.

I do not think Robert can take on Israel, as much as I like the guy, I just do not see it..

Painful to watch Ben Askren, I am not sure what exactly I was looking at, zero footwork or movement or any skill whatsoever, he looked like a statue, like they found some random guy that has never put on gloves in his life. I do not want to beat the guy much more but he was a ONE and Bellator champ for a long a time after all, embarrassing. Genuinely confused here.

I do not think Robert can take on Israel, as much as I like the guy, I just do not see it..

Painful to watch Ben Askren, I am not sure what exactly I was looking at, zero footwork or movement or any skill whatsoever, he looked like a statue, like they found some random guy that has never put on gloves in his life. I do not want to beat the guy much more but he was a ONE and Bellator champ for a long a time after all, embarrassing. Genuinely confused here.

I think a lot of people are looking it from an MMA fan's point of view whereas perhaps based on a lot of comments I read, Ben saw is from a financial view. I mean tonight he walked away with probably $1M just to get dropped in the first round, not too shabby for a few seconds of work and a bit of an embarrassment and crushed ego... He probably made more than the UFC fighters tonight.

in other micky mouse news I would love to see this

Bare knuckle fight, Diaz brothers vs Paul Brothers tag match with Mike Tyson as the special guest ref.

Ill add in Connor somewhere in the script to really make it a wild show.

mma has nothing to do with boxing. You would think that the ufc loving homos would have learned their lesson after watching Conor Leprechaun get slaughtered by Mayweather

mma has nothing to do with boxing. You would think that the ufc loving homos would have learned their lesson after watching Conor Leprechaun get slaughtered by Mayweather

Your comment is limit offensive in a UFC thread...

Lobov beat Malignaggie in a boxing match and Pauli was 2 times world champ in boxing. You would think the boxing loving ******s would have learned right?

The shitshow of yesterday does not mean shit.

Back