Official UFC Thread

Vrai mais en tant qu'organisation professionnelle, tu dois être capable de te faire respecter, assurer la sécurité de tes combattants etc. La meilleure façon de faire passer le message c'est de montrer l'exemple en appliquant une sanction sévère. Pense pas que l'UFC dépend de MCG pour rester en business.

non mais MCG c'est probablement l'équivalent de 3-6 mois $ comparé au reste.

MCG as plus hype le ufc 223 en 15 minute que la ufc la fait en 3 mois...

mais i peu oublier les share de la ufc qui voulais acheté par contre

I can't help but to think this is all done purposely to duck khabib. Get banned from ufc, be left alone without losing his titles by another fighter.

This guy lost motivation to fight a while ago and became an ultimate keyboard warrior

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

yes man ortega vs khabib should have been the fight when ferguson pulled out 2 weeks ago

Pettis also apparently can't make the weight to fight khabib

I can't help but to think this is all done purposely to duck khabib. Get banned from ufc, be left alone without losing his titles by another fighter.

This guy lost motivation to fight a while ago and became an ultimate keyboard warrior

man he hasn't defended his belt in almost 2 years, he was well on the road to having it stripped, if didn't want to fight again and risk losing the belt all he had to do is fake an injury or 'retire" a la GSP and vacate the belt.

The drama is childish/thugish behaviour, it would be hilarious if people from his crew were now banned from entering the US because of this.

man he hasn't defended his belt in almost 2 years, he was well on the road to having it stripped, if didn't want to fight again and risk losing the belt all he had to do is fake an injury or 'retire" a la GSP and vacate the belt.

The drama is childish/thugish behaviour, it would be hilarious if people from his crew were now banned from entering the US because of this.
Haha if you believe dana "lying through teeth" white, sure he is "on his way of being stripped".
He wasnt ever gonna get stripped anytime soon as long as he stays relevant. And even after all this i highly doubt he will actually get stripped. I just see this as another extension of no title defense.

props to Ianquinta for going 5 rounds, but habib calling out gsp...man, gsp would steamroll this dude, lmao !

props to Ianquinta for going 5 rounds, but habib calling out gsp...man, gsp would steamroll this dude, lmao !

prime GSP maybe, but GSP is too old now, stamina will be a huge problem especially with a guy like khabib

but props to Iaquinta, the dude is a warrior

prime GSP maybe, but GSP is too old now, stamina will be a huge problem especially with a guy like khabib

but props to Iaquinta, the dude is a warrior

I'm with you on this but still, i'm pretty sure that a sick GSP would walk through Khabib. GSP=Goat of MMA.

Beating a prime henricks on juice...khabib stands no chances against gsp

Vraiment plate le dernier UFC !!! Ceux qui l'on louer sur Indigo vous avez juste à appeler dire que stai écrit Max Holloway pis que vous l'avez jamais vue. Il vont vous remboursez.

I'm with you on this but still, i'm pretty sure that a sick GSP would walk through Khabib. GSP=Goat of MMA.

Exactement.

GSP a l'une des meilleur équipe d'entrênement. Khabib est un ''onedirection'' fighter, il fait une chose et c'est un des meilleur du UFC dans le domaine. Je sais pas si vous vous rappeler du combat Jake Shield vs GSP. Jake Shield est dans le top 5 des meilleurs grappler du monde MMA. D'ailleur GSP s'entraîne régulièrement avec lui. GSP a réussi a gagner malgré un Eye Poke et la vision enbrouillé une longue partie de combat. GSP à une des meilleur Take-Down Defense du UFC.

Le problème de Khabib et on l'a vue ce samedi, il gaz out a partir du troisième round, et ces take-down devient ''predictable'' et facile a contrer. Sans les take-down khabib a rien, sont striking est below averag
Un combattant intelligent va opter pour une position de werstler, jambes très écartes afin d'éviter toute tentative de take-Down. Pis en plus Khabib fait 0 leg kick, donc aucun problème avec les jambes éloigné.

GSP a juste besoin de le jaber pour la décision. Éviter les kicks et surtout toutes ouverture. Un simple jab ne fais aucune couverture. La défense de khabib est la plus nulle a chier contre le striking, Il reculait sa tête pour éviter les strike ce qui est complètement débutant car cela créer une dé balancement du corps et de son point de gravités.

Khabib me fait penser a Ronda, Une seul facon de gagner. Mais la différence est qu'il a un bon team derrière lui et ne fais pas de move stupide.

Je le répête, si Ronda avait eu un bon team derrière elle, et si elle avait éviter de changer son training pour le striking elle serait encore la aujourd'hui. When your good at something stick to it.

In the case of GSP he is good at everything, Khabib is not and will never be.

The big question with Khabib Vs GSP (which i dont belive its going to happen ) Are they fighting at 155
Khabib seem to think that's the plan. GSP fought at 185 last time, who knows maybe he cant do 170 healthily .... i doubt 155 ...

Also, Khabib Vs Tony Ferguson has to happen, Tony is a Legit threat very opportunistic and can fight dirty i really cannot see any way that Khabib is the clear Favorite , beside the fact that he's the champ and Judge might go a bit more his way.
. i think This fight has to happen first before anything , even if it's not the biggest ''money Fight''

«*Beating*» henricks ouin lol, sur papier il l’a battu mais en réalité il a pas mal plus mangé une volée que d’autre chose, reste qu’henrick était sur le jus et qu’il ne vait plus rien aujourd’hui mais you get the point lol

Meanwhile in Bellator...Baby Slice (Kevin Ferguson JR) have big shoes to filled.
I didn’t even know he was the son of the late Kimbo Slice

Back