Official UFC Thread

DC should be reinstated as HW champion shortly, fight officially over turned to no contest as B samples test for steroids also.

mmajunkie.com/2017/09/daniel-cormier-reinstated-champion-jon-jones-loss-overturned-ufc-214/amp

Nunes did 0 clean shots....like 0 man, how can you win?

Round 5 to nunes?? for what? for a take down and then dry humping?? Valentina did more dmg on her back compare to Nunes who did nothing.

yuppp ... if you get a takedown and you have full control, meaning you are in the top... it is call wrestling, MMA isnt just about how much blood you can drain out of your opponent ... wrestling is also part of MMA.. and it is worth as much as a powerpunch ...

Retour de GSP le 4 novembre (pour vrai cette fois-ci, pas de honeydicking)

et il y a pas une chat qui en parle ici???!

Il à même été au match de hockey cette semaine...

Carte de fou en plus

Middleweight Michael Bisping (c) vs. Georges St-Pierre [a]
Bantamweight Cody Garbrandt (c) vs. T.J. Dillashaw
Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Rose Namajunas [c]
Welterweight Stephen Thompson vs. Jorge Masvidal
Middleweight Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Borrachinha

Guys WAKE UP!!

Carte de fou en plus

Guys WAKE UP!!

Faudrait je regarde si il reste de la place au 1909 pour allé voir le combat. Doit être assé fou sur leur ecran de mongole

Does gsp have chance against bisping?
Of course im all for gsp but not too sure about his physical condition. He definitely doesnt look as shredded as in his prime. He is older and coming straight back from retirement and fighting bisping wouldnt be a cake walk

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Doesnt look like a sure win for GSP, like in the past opponent.

He seem less hungry for the win than in the past.

Bisping look more hungry than gsp judging by the press conference.

If gsp win it will be on the ground fight, Bisping is a good boxer but not good at ground fighting. GSP is good on ground techniques with somewhat a little good boxing.

Bisping know that gsp strenght is on the ground fight.

He said that if gsp win its by boring ground fight tecniques. He said this trash talking to difuse gsp because he know when hes fighting on the ground the shorter guy has advantage.

Also When you fight a taller guy than you = GSP is 5foot10, bisping is 6foot1. Its better to go on the ground when your the shorter guy, you take advantage of higher body mass and put it on taller guy.

Coaches always say when your shorter go on the ground, Standing can be dangerous because the taller guy can knock you out with boxing.

GSP n'a jamais cessé de s’entraîner durant son absence. Il a pris de la masse et j'espère que ça ne va pas le ralentir.

GSP never had that "hungry" look. He's calm, tried to speak "englishe wittout tho muche accente" and is not letting his opponent get into his head.

But it is indeed a tall order to comeback VS Bisping. If he wins, awesome, if he loses but it's a fair/square fight, he shows he still has it and we will see him again. Unless he gets schooled in the first round like Rousey VS Nunes, then good bye GSP.

I'll be up watching the fight for sure, from home or a bar, i'll see.

DON'T BLINK!!!

Seriously, I think GSP will have a tall order, but I'm sure that his physical shape at 185 pounds will be surprisingly good (in terms of mass) you have seen a bulking GSP, i'm confident he will be shredded by the weigh ins, no doubt about it.

Only concern as Twon mentionned it. His speed loss might be problematic, Bisping is deceptively quick...

I think GSP will stick to his gameplan, long jabs / inside leg kicks into takedowns. There was a really good video showing why GSP was so successfull with this trio of attack and it made a lot of sense. Basically the jist of it is that the arsenal that GSP has on the feet is all setup from almost the same footwork and motion. He basically throws everything from Jab/Inside leg kick/takedown from the same setups.. This helps him tremendously because people don't know what's coming.

Also GSP has a very good reach at 170.. This was a sizeable advantage for him.. At middleweight I don't see that happening. But his jab is very straight, he might surprise Bisping on the feet..

Everything is possible in this combat.

GSP is much bigger, is it gonna slow him down on his feet?? Maybe yess maybe no?? Freddy Roach is helping him with his striking, maybe it should help a bit to avoid being strike with longer reach Bisping. Seriously GSP is much smarter in my opinion compare to Bisping, he know what do to.....avoid standing up with Bisping. But Bisping know that too_One thing for sure GSP striking game is better then Bisping ground game by a lot.

As soon as Bisping is on the floor , the bulky GSP gonna keep him in check and groud and Pound Him. The problem with RockHold is because he got greedy as fuck and underestimate Bisping Big time. GSP wont do that mistake.

If GSP can survive the striking game and put Bisping on the floor at will, it will be GSP by unanimous Decision, if not Bisping TKO/KO GSP in the first 2 rounds. Or Bisping by unanimous decision by picking GSP apart with jabs and kicks.

In my opinion its 60% to Bisping and 40% to GSP. Its really hard to know how GSP is gonna show up. But if he show up like he did vs Pre Usada (roids) Hendricks its going to be bad for him.

I honestly don't think the weight will affect GSP. A athlete of his nature is just a pure freak in terms of movement and speed. If he brings the proper game plan and doesn't take much damage, this fight will be a UD in his favor.

je trouve personnellement que les fights a gsp son trop fucking strategic et vraiment long a regarder, mais criss que j'aimerais qui lui ferme la gueule une fois pour toute a bisbing. par contre y joue bien son role de bad boy pour vendre son combat, pcq c pas gsp qui va faire le show comme mcgregor

Carte de fou en plus

Guys WAKE UP!!

Je m'en allais justement venir ici pour parler du match. C'est dans moins de 3 semaines. J'ai hâte en maudit de voir ça. Je le trouve comique Bisping pareil avec ses insultes.

Quand il imite GSP et décrit la manière qu'il se bat lol.

Bisping essaie de pousser GSP a jouer le même jeu que lui, de se battre debout. C'est clair que ça serait à son avantage.

Doesnt look like a sure win for GSP, like in the past opponent.

If gsp win it will be on the ground fight, Bisping is a good boxer but not good at ground fighting. GSP is good on ground techniques with somewhat a little good boxing.

He probably doesn't know how to respond to the trash talk. He's been out for 4 years and even in his prime he never was a good trash talker. Bisping on the other side is known for that.

Also it must be a bit intimidating to step back in the octogon after being away for so long. You never know what to expect.

Not sure how GSP is going to perform with that extra weight, especially since being fast and agile was one of his strong points. Bisping is a good boxer and can take a lot of damage. I doubt GSP's punches will hurt him. But with all that being said, I'm pretty sure GSP will win if he sticks to what he's good at.

If he does win, he's set to be facing Whittaker. No way in hell he's going to win that fight.

Back