Official UFC Thread

Will Street Jesus jump in the cage? it seems like he is being tested for covid.
I doubt Dana will go on with first fight island event without main event.

Volko vs Max was already the main event IMO...

I hope Masvidal take the fight so he can lose his winning streak then we will stop talking about this bum.

Volko vs Max was already the main event IMO...

I hope Masvidal take the fight so he can lose his winning streak then we will stop talking about this bum.

yea volko vs max is still on but i bet Dana White wants this event to be flawless.

If Masvidal fights, it's not a bad decision for him. He makes money, and even if he loses, he will have a good excuse.
but I agree, he is slowly becoming Conor. More talk and talk about money than fighting. If he fights I hope he loses just so he stfu and focus on fighting again

Interesting, curious if Jorge knew this might happen due to recent last minute drops and actually trained hard, who knows.

Its stupid to take guesses now, but I had no doubts Gilbert would've been and new...

You know Usman will fight Khabib style . all Wrestling and some power overhand when faking takedown.

Either way , i'm sure he got a huge raise to save the day

Very decent UFC , all 4 main fights will be great + the PVZ will be fun to look at

I'm just saying imagine he wins?!…. 6 day notice, dethrones the champ.. oh he'll be the Cuban/Peruvian Conor.

Agreed with this 100%

KU cardio will be ready for that 5 round war, I'm curious to see what kind of game plan JM will bring to the table. He has that KO power but personally I have no idea what his cardio is at. Short term title fights must be a nightmare.

I'm just saying imagine he wins?!…. 6 day notice, dethrones the champ.. oh he'll be the Cuban/Peruvian Conor.

that would be a good scenario too haha, Street Jesus steals the spot light from the irish boy. Then the irish boy will bitch and moan and try to take it back.
he has no more place to run, there are too many strong competitors now in top lightweights and in top welterweights. he might as well just stay retired.

there are soo many fights I want to see, UFC is getting good once again

Agreed with this 100%

KU cardio will be ready for that 5 round war, I'm curious to see what kind of game plan JM will bring to the table. He has that KO power but personally I have no idea what his cardio is at. Short term title fights must be a nightmare.

see that's the thing, KU has chin and can box as well, we saw that in CC fight.
KU will place safe and will try to drain JM's energy. I would say if KU survives until 3rd then he will most likely dominate the rest. JM was fading out in the 3rd round against Nate.

Mike Perry at it again, it seems like he punched his GF's friend, then proceeded to KO an old man and shout the n word lolz

^ who does he think he is? Conor?!! also didn't he just buy his GF a brand new Toyota 4Runner like 2 days ago?

Man platinum Mike is going the cte route big time haha. Still i would'nt mess with that dude, he nasty !!

Damn I'm excited, we got pretty good card this weekend

JM vs KU
Max vs Alexander
Petr vs Aldo
Andrade vs Rose

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hopefully the atmosphere is nicer than the UFC center.

Everybody keeps complaining about how hot it is in the vlogs so I googled it, SAME temperature Yas Island and MTL tomorrow lol But there is 40c+ on a daily basis, fight night 45-47c with humidex. Anybody knows what is the usual temperature inside, is there a set rule?

Back