Official UFC Thread

One of the greatest ever. Had zero doubts in my mind. Made Lewis look like an amateur that never stepped into the octagon.

Worst for Lewis is DC just wanted to get home and get it over quick with wrestling, im sure standing up DC would've knocked him out too.

His pants ripped he is so fkn fat lol

Lewis after his fight with volkov said he had no business fighting for the belt. DC cherry picking his way to goat status. I was a fan, but not a fan anymore. Lewis just finshed getting his ass kicked by volkov, should have been DQ'd during the fight and only because volkov is a dumbass was the fight not stopped. Fluke k.o

Now we wait for DC to cherry pick unsteroided Bork Laser for his final fight and his eternal proclamation of best ever. Man the ufc fucking sucks sometimes.
Fucking two fatso's fighting for the "championship of the world."

They should make super event of best fighters of each weight classes between One and UFC

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

mini mouse has no PPV draw at all

True. It's sad, he's one of the pound-for-pound best fighters yet people don't give two shits about him because he's small.

On another note, Congrats to Cowboy, what a submission.
I'm heartbroken over my boy Korean Zombie. That elbow from Yair was the weirdest fluke I've seen, put him right to sleep...

True. It's sad, he's one of the pound-for-pound best fighters yet people don't give two shits about him because he's small.

I'm heartbroken over my boy Korean Zombie. That elbow from Yair was the weirdest fluke I've seen, put him right to sleep...

I'm 100% certain . if that elbow would have been a second later,
Zombie would have won

crazy 2 fights

Fluke?
Jesus christ you act like the guy wasn't in a fight. He knew what he was doing, that was no fluke.

Back