Official UFC Thread

Not sure why im watching this but I would like to see Aldana against real competition see if she is really that good.

Dunno who Stephens is, but his track is not the best, I do not see him getting past Yair.

Boys and Girls this Saturday we have a killer card

Adensanya vs Whittaker Man I'm cheering for both, what do you guys think?

Boys and Girls this Saturday we have a killer card

Adensanya vs Whittaker Man I'm cheering for both, what do you guys think?
Annnd New!

Stylebender will get it done
What time does it start on saturday?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

10 pm EST so I guess they are fighting in the morning over in Australia.

Part of me thinks Adesanya will win because of his height advantage and his arsenal of skills.. he's got Jon Jones body with Anderson Silva's skills... Also he's coming from a hell of a win over Gastelum..
on the other hand Whittaker is a brawler, he's tough and got that Maori spirit, won against Yoel twice...but.. had that hernia surgery and broken hand...

I have a bad feeling that robert will get stunned early in this fight even in adesanya is not a finisher. Still, i'll be rooting for Whittaker , dude is a fucking beast.

Its a hard call.

Adesenya got schooled by Dwarf gastelum in the early round, when Israel is not at his best when he is pressure. Silva did no pressure against him, gastelum did some and got succes. Robert always go forward, Israel will always be on his back foot where he is not efficient. Adesenya is a snipper who like distance and slow pace fight. Witthaker on the other hand always pressure his opponents.

Lets be honest Israel doenst have the knock-out power as Romero did against Robert, and even then Robert survive it.

If Robert manage to keep Adesenya on the fence and always backing up, its a win for Robert.

If Israel manage to keep his distance from the constance pressure of Robert and snipe him with some jab and kicks he might get the win.

But the last fight from Israel vs Gastelum MMmmmmm, because of that fight Alone, i think Robert and a lot of fighter know that Adesenya doesnt like to backup and be pressure. So Robert gonna win this

jrinek9d1uq31.jpg

Man this card is crazy... really tempted to go down to NYC for this.

Wow raging AL.. he looked like kid compared to Dan Hooker and Al is this really the same guy who gave hell to Khabib?!?
Dan Hooker is pretty damn good but lacked killer instinct.

I love Al, he puts his heart and soul, but he is no match sometimes with some of these guys. That reach advantage too. Dan is just too big and Al didn't get close.

Back