Official UFC Thread

he didnt gas out , it was a normal slow down of pace form someone of his size, u cant ask a huge guy to run a marathon... we all know that theres a correlation size vs cardio, but again he have a strong cardio for his size
You sure you watched the fight? Romero and costa were both gassed out because they were both throwing heavy the whole time. Not only that Costa was getting beat up by end of 3rd

Unless somehow Costa catches Israel when he has full strength in early rounds he will get picked and tko'ed in late rounds just like Gastelum.
Israel's footwork is impressive, he is very good at in and out and side to side. It must be tricky to catch him

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

definition of gas out = hector lombard , slowing down doesnt mean gas out

ok, Yoel had better CARDIO than Costa no doubt and it showed in the 3rd, Costa will not make it 3 rounds with Isreal, no FKN way his cardio is shit,but no point arguing with you right.

That piscture was after a 72 hours fast ( only water for 3 straight days). GSP walk around 185pounds, Khabib walk around 180-185pounds. Khabib struggle a couple of time to make weight, GSP never. GSP is a light welterweight. Khabib is one of the heaviest of his division and that really helped him.

Here is a fact:

Khabib is the best at his weightclass, but he will never be a 2 division champion. He cant go under because he is to heavy, and he cant go up because there is so much better wrestler than him (Colby/Usman/Woodley will all demolish Khabib easily). Those 3 guys cant go lightweight and challenge Khabib.

The only good wreslter than can make lightweight is GSP.

But man i cant wait to see Tony vs Khabib, Tony will always be my pick.

[video]https://streamable.com/3wkgi[/video]

James Vick is a KO machine...…..and I mean he gets KO'd in the most spectacular ways.. damn

3 round Jeremy won. No doubt 1 more round and it would've a draw, it is what it is.

Zero cardio left in Yair after round 2.

Stephens is a beast but Yair was the better fighter tonight. Yair's arsenal is pretty cool (minus his ground game lol)

Back