Official UFC Thread

un peu avant le combat DC lui avait demandé comment il ferait pour garder Bisping au sol, que Bisping est reconnu pour être impossible à garder au sol.

GSP a répondu qu'ils ont étudié les films et que Bisping a toujours le même pattern lorsqu'il se relève.

Si vous rechecker le finish de samedi, Bisping a essayé de se lever et en 0.00000001secondes GSP avait pris son cou.

I am no expert, but isn't there a medical suspension when you get put to sleep like this? Watch him in 10 years sue the UFC like the NFL players because he cant function properly anymore...

I am no expert, but isn't there a medical suspension when you get put to sleep like this? Watch him in 10 years sue the UFC like the NFL players because he cant function properly anymore...

He got worse than a little missing air in the past. He'll make this fight againts Gastelum whos seriously not a joke. Good chin, Cardio for days, decent reach and power even if he's a midget
. i would say if he's in the right shape mentally Bisping takes it for sure. but old champs rarely come back from that

thaugh they had a 90 days rest or something like that to heal and concussion check up.

I chekced and it's 30days in his case, and it can be waived by a doctor's letter.

Also, it's quite a bummer that Anderson Silva is slowly going down the same rabbit hole too many have went down in the past; pulled from China's card for a doping (USADA) violation

seems like it

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11/10/16635354/anderson-silva-fails-usada-drug-test-out-of-ufc-shanghai-main-event

Anderson Silva is in another drug-test mess.

The UFC legend has failed a USADA out-of-competition drug test and is out of his UFC Shanghai main event against Kelvin Gastelum later this month, the UFC announced Friday. The positive drug test stems from a sample collected Oct. 26.

Silva, 42, has been provisionally suspended and is now facing a full suspension from USADA, pending the adjudication and results management processes.

Silva, the former longtime UFC middleweight champion, also failed a drug test for the steroids drostanolone and androsterone in an in-competition test in relation to a fight with Nick Diaz at UFC 183 in January 2015. He was suspended one year by the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) for that transgression.

At the time, Silva denied he had knowingly taken any performance-enhancing drugs, telling the commission that the steroids came from a male-enhancement product from Thailand.

USADA could take into account Silva’s previous drug-test failure in deciding a sanction, despite it coming before the UFC partnered with USADA for the promotion’s anti-doping program.

In a release, the UFC said it was seeking a replacement to fight Gastelum on Nov. 25. That card is the UFC’s first in mainland China.

J'comprends que c'est lui qui a fait ca de son plein gré mais 3 semaines entre 2 gros combats, y'as qq'un a qq'part qui se calisse de la santé de ces figthers...

Ont sait tous que c'est Dana White, avec ce qu'il dit comme insulte a TV c'est quoi en privé dans son bureau quand un gars lui dit je veux pas me battre tout de suite ca me sile entre les oreilles.

Back