Official UFC Thread

What the ? How did he get knocked out like that?.. it's like his brain forgot he got cracked in the head for a couple of seconds and then signaled to his legs.. yup time to drop.
Man this was an amazing fight.

What the ? How did he get knocked out like that?.. it's like his brain forgot he got cracked in the head for a couple of seconds and then signaled to his legs.. yup time to drop.
Man this was an amazing fight.

i think it was the pokerface of the century but he was very fucking hurt right away

vibes of lawler vs rory 2 in round 5

For real he got hit 3 consecutive leg kicks by none other than Barboza in the first opening few seconds.. how did he even stand straight...

honestly i dont know burgos showed the will of a fucking gladiator. he's a tough motherfucker its almost as scary as barboza kicks.

Damn, i guess Justin really broke Tony, not the same Tony, no more confidence in him, no more pressure fighting

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Damn, i guess Justin really broke Tony, not the same Tony, no more confidence in him, no more pressure fighting

Yeah Justin totally broke him on the feet and Charles killed him on the ground.. that must have destroyed his confidence... wow and just not long ago he was considered the only one that could take on Khabib….

Yeah Justin totally broke him on the feet and Charles killed him on the ground.. that must have destroyed his confidence... wow and just not long ago he was considered the only one that could take on Khabib….
Yea man, tony used fuck up all his opponent's face with relentless pressure
Now It looks like he is scared engage in and panics when they wrestle him and takes him down..

Now we will see how good chandler is, but i got my boy charles the tony 2.0

I was gonna say bye bye chandler.. but he got back up good! He looks like he has little reach..

Edit : but fucking power!!

Back