Official UFC Thread

The leg kick still count on the card... Using your weight and momentum on purpose to possibly doing permanent damage to your opponent doesn't count on the score card.

It's like on hockey when they do barely legal hits and the player is taken out of the game and finish with a concussion. Nobody wants that.

that's a good point, but at the end of the day how many fights were decided by legs kicks on a score card lol

Guys use them for the soul purpose of taking out the other guys game.

Pretty good card on ufc235

Here is my pick

Jon jones (i want anthony to win but i don't think he has chance at all lol)
Twood (easy money for twood)
Ben askren (robbie will be wrestlefucked)
Pedro (cody will get clipped again and fall)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

This is why I love the UFC. I thought Lawler killed Askren with that body slam...and he was all wobbly.. then he comes back with that weird choke...
He was out for sec, wasn't he? tough call

fuck i dunno man, if he let the fight go after robbie slammed him and elbowsed him into oblivion he could have make sure robbie was out. I have to watch the replay, because i swear ben was either out or tapping to elbows.

I feel fucking robbed after that one. awesome fight before herb dean strikes again lol

See, if they had Mario 'if he dies he dies' Yamazaki we would've known for sure lol.

Damn Woodley vs Usman now.. I'm pumped

Im happy inside Woodley lost..... too many time he said: im the greatest welterweight........your not man, sorry

Wow... never seen Woodley getting man handled like that but...Usman was right during the press conference.. you cannot throw haymakers and hope one will land... he never gave him that chance by pressuring him.

Wow... never seen Woodley getting man handled like that but...Usman was right during the press conference.. you cannot throw haymakers and hope one will land... he never gave him that chance by pressuring him.

Woodley had no backup plan, right hand wont work/choke wont work what do you do........you do nothing and loose miserably like an amateur.

This is exactly what happen tonight

But damn, tyrone tho,
I felt bad for woodley

Jones too good for anthony

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

This is the reason why Woodley is not the greatest WW like hes claiming.

I never saw GSP literally quit and do nothing for 5 rounds because he had no backup Plan.

Back