Official UFC Thread

I know Tony would have won one way or another, but the last punch on a stationary Cerone really seemed to bust up his nose hence the blowing. I think this should've been a draw.

I now start to think tony actually has what it takes to destroy khabib

And we can forget about conor, he will never fight tony, that washed up clown don't want none of that beating

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

fucccccccccccck I think Bullet killed Jessica Eye.. what the f.. those are some rare KOs in the female division.

Korean Zombie gave him a right and left and down went Moicano.
Yo they couldn't get a better translator? jesus..

always respected paulie a top10 back in the times, a real gangster from new york, doesnt fake hes talking like most of the guy , obvously he doesnt have it anymore

Never seen such a sore loser, he clearly lost the fight and was not all there from the beginning, hesitated, no power.....all he did was insult the judges and bitch how good of a fighter and analyst he is and the bitching kept on and on an on....everyone is to blame but himself.

Zero sportsmanship or humbleness, he will now bitch about this for the next decade or two.

Hats off to Artem for showing respect, I was hoping he knocks him out after that idiot spat on him. I can see Conor beating this guy with one hand tied in a boxing match.

I tried hard to find a link and found one, but fight is already over lol

Damn Ngannou my man connected again

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

oh my god... holy fuckin shit..

I think Masvidal gave Askren permanent brain damage. He read his play perfectly knowing Ben was gonna shoot.... I don't like Askren but I hope he's ok.

This card delivers.

In the prelims Song had a very nice clean knock out, Luke Rockhold got knocked out and now Askren who got so badly knocked out I think he may be done.
We still have 2 amazing fights to go!

Back