Official UFC Thread

Mechante gang de clowns la UFC...

Y doivent commencer a avoir peur que le bellator en profite!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Belle gang de clown zuffa . Yon poeur c sur . Si gsp va avec bellator ils perdent bcp de fans canadiens vue que rory aussi est rendu la . Fini les grosses cartes a montreal , toronto et compagnie. C dans leur intérêt de lui donner ce que il veux . Meme si tlm chiale ses fight sont booring si gsp se bat a mtl c sold out et ppv de fou .

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

So excited for this card but so bummed out that Cowboy isn't in. This is what I got;

Eddie
Wonderboy
Joana
Weidman
Pennington
Stephens
Khabib

Connor is going to have to bring a similar style to when Cowboy fought Eddie. Otherwise it's game over imo, he's the taller fighter so he needs to pick his strikes, take little damage and finish it within 3 rounds or try to survive 5... I think this is the worst match up Connor has faced to date which is why I'm going with Eddie. EA, is a relentless pitbull and doesn't seem to give a fuck kind of a fighter. He almost has a Nate Diaz style but with KO power, strong boxing skills and shits cardio. I can see EA being conservative the first two rounds but once he senses Connor is wearing down cardio wise, he's going to unleash that flurry brawling style. I still remember when EA fought Cowboy, got stuck in the clinch... I figured he would be in serious trouble and maneuver out of it, instead he just brawled his way out of it in the most uncoventional way lol. It's just the type of fighter he is.

I got connor. Comon he will destroy him with is reach and leg .

Plus connor got more power than wonderboy in his hand ... si let alvarez...

155 is pretty much the weight connor should fight. Pretty sure he will be à beast

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

1566e9c2f2617d074f80a69f3db1cfa6.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Rat.. im spot on with you except for Wonderboy. Woodley is just too powerful and he's not stupid enough to stand around and trade. He's going to take him down and grind this one out.

Live stream will start at 6pm here: http://conormcgregor.news/ufc-205-live-stream-video-conor-mcgregor-vs-eddie-alvarez-fight-video/

That's the one thing I'm torn about also... Wood has some serious KO power, Wonderboy needs to play such a technical stand up game for 5 rounds to not get caught.

That's the one thing I'm torn about also... Wood has some serious KO power, Wonderboy needs to play such a technical stand up game for 5 rounds to not get caught.

would like to point out that Hendricks also had serious KO power and look how that turned out.

doesnt mean i think wonderboy will win flawlessly , its just a thought.

would like to point out that Hendricks also had serious KO power and look how that turned out.

doesnt mean i think wonderboy will win flawlessly , its just a thought.

True but let's get real JH was reeling off the roids, he was swinging like a fool and fought like a moron against Wonderboy. If you're a fat fuck with no cardio just throwing wildly against ST of course you're going to get picked apart. I don't think TW has that type of a game plan.

True but let's get real JH was reeling off the roids, he was swinging like a fool and fought like a moron against Wonderboy. If you're a fat fuck with no cardio just throwing wildly against ST of course you're going to get picked apart. I don't think TW has that type of a game plan.

i dont think hes planning to go full hendricks too. and damn he did fight with a bad fight IQ that night.

but if wonderboy movement somehow overwhelm woodley this is where he might go in panic mode or do some stupid shit.

also woodley isnt known for having an epic cardio and a clean hit always shuts his lights off.

i can easily see wonderboy wooble woodley early with a barrage of head n body kicks mixed with movement and i can also see woodley timing his shot perfectly in between the kicks from wonder and charge/land on his jaw.

lawler couldnt take that , i doubt wonderboy could survive such a shot.

I think woodley will try to take ST to the ground early if he misses his big right a couple of time in a row from here he could grind on him ''safely'' since his ground game is most most likely better than thompson one

but he would risk getting knee'ed in the face doing so so once again i dunno.

honestly this isnt i fight i would be willing to bet on lol.

Back