Official UFC Thread

Fluke?
Jesus christ you act like the guy wasn't in a fight. He knew what he was doing, that was no fluke.

I haven't seen the fight only the replays this morning and it looked like a weird swing, then I saw a clip from a different angle and you're right that was an elbow I've never seen before.

9mfw7xzsbnx11.gif

I haven't seen the fight only the replays this morning and it looked like a weird swing, then I saw a clip from a different angle and you're right that was an elbow I've never seen before.

https://i.redd.it/9mfw7xzsbnx11.gif

yair is a weird dude with some weird standup. I can tell you for sure he planned to do that strike. It was a thing of precision beauty. Propbably easily top 3 k.o in mma of all time. The timing with him losing with a second left is what makes it the thing of legend. Props on not being a bag of dicks and sticking to your guns about the fluke. Dude deserves his credit for this monster strike. they're calling it the scorpion elbow.

Yair is a bad mother fucker and the ufc cut him over some stupid bullshit. Glad they changed their mind right after when they realized he was a top end prospect.

Excited for this card.
Elias Theodorou just won against a beast! Obviously rooting for OAM tonight but mostly dying to see the blessed vs Ortega

I like both but Shevchenko's precision, counter-attack and ground game is far better. So far it's fun to watch both

Même Adonis a pas mangé une volé autant que ça !!! Ortega a vendu chèrement sa peau, mais il s'est acheté une nouvelle face qui sera pu jamais pareille ! !

Même Adonis a pas mangé une volé autant que ça !!! Ortega a vendu chèrement sa peau, mais il s'est acheté une nouvelle face qui sera pu jamais pareille ! !

I hope he gets thoroughly checked out because his brain is rattled with the number of shots he ate... unbelievable how he didn't even go down. One of the best fights this year

Ya, there goes that pretty face. Ortega is a great fighter, but man Holloway is on another level.

This guy too probably has a good crack in his skull, savage :

^ When he passed the guard and smashed him with the elbow on the ground, did you see how blood was gushing out of his forehead like a faucet? that's some crazy shit.

Barboza destroying hooker.... man it makes me realize reallyhow good Khabib is..

Kevin Lee is so damn more muscular but Iaquinta such a thug.

UFC232 moved all together from Las Vegas to LA, Jones would not get license in Nevada due to left over/abnormal banned substances in his system from a recent blood test.

Back