Official UFC Thread

Damn Robert Whittaker is out... still hoping to see Adesanya vs Silva.... it's like Silva fighting his younger self. My heart wants Silva to win but we will see

Damn Robert Whittaker is out... still hoping to see Adesanya vs Silva.... it's like Silva fighting his younger self. My heart wants Silva to win but we will see

how in the world is adesanya like silva ? stylebender is a kickboxer he has absolutely no ground game, he's a flashy striker and that's about it.

how in the world is adesanya like silva ? stylebender is a kickboxer he has absolutely no ground game, he's a flashy striker and that's about it.

Silva is a complete fighter but yes on both feet Adesanya is as creative as Silva. I wanna see if Silva will try to take him to the ground where he's comfortable or brawl standing up

Silva is a complete fighter but yes on both feet Adesanya is as creative as Silva. I wanna see if Silva will try to take him to the ground where he's comfortable or brawl standing up

Personally i think going to the ground is the only chance silva wins this one. He's 43 been, out for 2 years, only thing he's got going on for him is his experience.

Personally i think going to the ground is the only chance silva wins this one. He's 43 been, out for 2 years, only thing he's got going on for him is his experience.

Agree, his speed is not what it used to be , plus when you start eating punches year after year it takes a toll on you.

BS fight, same old cocky Silva, he could've done so much more instead of showing off his ego and keeping his hands down.

And just like that Francis Ngannou is back in the game. poor Cain hope his left knee is not too fucked up

This guy (Francis) has literrally no experience in any martial Art prior to MMA (just one year of boxing training then he stop because of illness). He is a naturally gifted fighter, all he need is a good coach and being smart.

It is so sad that is brain was disconnected in his fight against Lewis. Stipe fight was a good thing to him. Experience is so important.

I can see him being a champion soon. He is only 32.

Ahh.. another fluke win, it sucks man, it should've been an interesting fight. Now we will have to wait again to see cain's fight. If he could ever fight again that is.

But dat Ngannou, damn, he is a dangerous mofo, imagine if he got gas tank and some wrestling and jiujitsu.. that will be a real fkin problem

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

NIce, GSP la clairement dit, si jamais Dana change d'idée et qu'il veux renégocier un contrat pour un dernier combat avec Khabib, GSP ne dit pas non. Mais sinon il est ne reviendra jamais.

J'aimerais tellement que ce combat est lieu, je croise mes doigts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8sAwf1Sv4

The GOAT announces his retirement... this man is 100% pure class.
Thank you GSP!

Thanks a bunch! I'm really happy to have heard this live. GSP forged my appreciation for MMA after I was fortunate to catch some his last pro fight in the Canadian leagues(TKO or UCC, I don't remember, before UFC, Live when I was having a random dinner in a sport bar like 17years ago.

At the time, I was flabbergasted by his composure, attitude and amazing and varied skills. This was also at a time where I was into martial-arts... a true national hero!

Damn, i really hoped to see gsp vs khabib or vs conor
But good time to retire, good job gsp

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

it is a sneaky technique but how does it differ from hard leg kicks taking out your opponents punching power on his lead leg?

it is a sneaky technique but how does it differ from hard leg kicks taking out your opponents punching power on his lead leg?

The leg kick still count on the card... Using your weight and momentum on purpose to possibly doing permanent damage to your opponent doesn't count on the score card.

It's like on hockey when they do barely legal hits and the player is taken out of the game and finish with a concussion. Nobody wants that.

Back