Official UFC Thread

Damn, Askren or baby Askren cannot box at all lol, they need to be on the ground, the kid needs to realized this right now.
Yea he was getting tagged, he is lucky caceres doesn't really have ko power

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yea he was getting tagged, he is lucky caceres doesn't really have ko power

I think Hooper's got so much potential considering he's only 20! he'll get a boxing/striking coach as well as learn how to kick without telling everybody there's a kick coming 10 seconds before.

Now we go to Sugar Sean O'Malley and see what's up.

knock out of the night goes to either Cody or Sugar, if not one of them will get a performance of the night.... unless Amanda or Felicia has a more impressive knock out.

I mean.. did anyone think spencer had any chance?..

It looks like a pro fighting a random street brawler

Man... the difference in levels... the pure power and strength Amanda has... I don't think anybody in the women's division comes even close to her level.

I mean.. Felicia's attack seemed like she was hitting Amanda with a cotton stick while Amanda's swings were like a baseball bat.

I have to say our Montreal born girl Felicia has the heart of a champion! nothing but respect to her!

As for Amanda Nunes, she's the GOAT in the women's division, no contest no dispute, pure and simple.

I mean.. Felicia's attack seemed like she was hitting Amanda with a cotton stick while Amanda's swings were like a baseball bat.

I have to say our Montreal born girl Felicia has the heart of a champion! nothing but respect to her!

As for Amanda Nunes, she's the GOAT in the women's division, no contest no dispute, pure and simple.
Nunes really should fight a male fighter. She will be a legend, full srs.

Honestly I don't know who else is left in women division

Nunes really should fight a male fighter. She will be a legend, full srs.
Honestly I don't know who else is left in women division

There's nobody. Except maybe Valentina Shevchenko for round 3...if Amanda is willing to go down in weight.

McGregor retire again lol.

En même temps je le.comorend ça doit être plate en maudit se battre sans crowd. Même le regarder c'est moins Nice.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Amanda is not the GOAT, Valentina is.

Pure and simple, Valentina went a weight class higher, beat Nunes who was 15-20 pounds heavier. Dont bullshit me with she lost the fight. We all know that split decision was a Win for Valentina hands down.

Valentina is the goat, Nunes comme really close.

I dont think they will fight again, Amanda is heavy now

Amanda beat girl up, Valentina straight up murder them in her division

Back