Official UFC Thread

holy shit Perry is getting outboxed by Gall but then Perry got him on the ground? what the f...…. lol I love it so unexpected

No chance when youre so much bigger, but doubt Perry has a chance against the top guys at 170.

Screen-Shot002.jpg

Perry's got a chin and brute strength.. actually Gall was doing pretty good the first round but once he felt that Platinum power....
Man his comment about taxes cracked me up. :"I'm not asking for more money I'm just asking for the government to stop taking so much!" hahahah

Perry's got a chin and brute strength.. actually Gall was doing pretty good the first round but once he felt that Platinum power....
Man his comment about taxes cracked me up. :"I'm not asking for more money I'm just asking for the government to stop taking so much!" hahahah

That or the fact that his cardio was not great, I know he got rocked once or twice but your cardio should be on point when you're so thin.

Always liked Dustin, not even breathing heavy, I do not get some of these guys cardio after 5 rounds look like they can go another 3-4.

Always liked Dustin, not even breathing heavy, I do not get some of these guys cardio after 5 rounds look like they can go another 3-4.

Hooker was destroyed in round 5 and Dustin's jabs and take down defenses + danger of choking him out tired him out I think.

I was talking about Pioneer, Hooker wouldn't last another minute or two, he was done.

Will most certainly never happen, but I would love to see Hooker vs Habib and how his long reach and take down defense will work out.

I was talking about Pioneer, Hooker wouldn't last another minute or two, he was done.

Will most certainly never happen, but I would love to see Hooker vs Habib and how his long reach and take down defense will work out.

Not too well imo. Khabib is relentless and once you're on the ground with him, you might as well say goodnight, Khabib is way too dominant

Un bon combat spectaculaire, mais qui m'a beaucoup fait pensé à Arturo Gatti.
Des gars de haut niveau à un mini poil tout petit d'être top niveau, mais moindrement qu'ils affrontent du vrai top niveau niveau, les lacunes défensives apparaissent.
Au lieu de l'habituel ''attaque-esquive-contre attaque'' ça devient ''attaque-encaisse-contre attaque'' Hook a été terrible ce soir à encaisser des coup solides alors qu'il aurait dû s'être éclipsé bien plus rapidement après une attaque réussi. Mais non, comme un gros lent , il restait une fraction de seconde trop longtemps dans la poche, et se faisait lourdement counter.

Poirrier aussi à joué cette game là, avec un peu plus de succès. Ça échange coup pour coup, c'Est spectaculaire, mais ça ne fait pas des champion ben ben longtemps.

*sigh*… Gilbert Burns out of UFC 251 for Covid-19 so no main event.... hmm I wonder if Masvidal would step in? that'd be epic.

Back