Official UFC Thread

Yea we will see, it's hard to predict what will happen
I just have this feeling that khabib will take some punches in early rounds and be dropped, like alvarez and diaz did. I mean conor knows exactly what he is dealing with, it's hard to think he will just come in the cage unprepared for it. And khabib got nothing other than takedowns and mauling.
Diaz is a striker, not a wrestler lol.

Remember, Conor got taken down at will by a 5"5 wrestler in Mendes.

I think you are overrating Conor's power. He fought FWs his entire career except for Alvarez. He has great hands, but he's not a 1 punch KO guy either.

I agree that Khabib's biggest flaw is he often leaves himself open but so far he has shown a solid chin. Conor's window for victory will be very small. He will need to make something happen very quick.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yea we will see, it's hard to predict what will happen
I just have this feeling that khabib will take some punches in early rounds and be dropped, like alvarez and diaz did. I mean conor knows exactly what he is dealing with, it's hard to think he will just come in the cage unprepared for it. And khabib got nothing other than takedowns and mauling.

All of Khabib's opponents knew exactly what to prepare for yet no one has been able to stop him. But yea, anything can happen. 2 different styles. Conor's striking is amazing but the threat of the takedown might affect it. We'll have to wait and see.

All of Khabib's opponents knew exactly what to prepare for yet no one has been able to stop him. But yea, anything can happen. 2 different styles, we'll have to see.
All i wish for in that night is a reliable stream source lol

All of Khabib's opponents knew exactly what to prepare for yet no one has been able to stop him. But yea, anything can happen. 2 different styles. Conor's striking is amazing but the threat of the takedown might affect it. We'll have to wait and see.

So tired of hearing this bullshit about khabib. The guy has legit only fought edson barbosa and a green as fuck dos anjos that hadn't yet experimented with roids. He beat Al Iaquinta not even top ten ranked for a make believe belt. His meteoric climb to the top is as bullshit as mcregors. God the ufc is such num,ber 1 bullshit now.

I'd say he has a point.

MMA has changed also over the last few years. GSP dominated with his great wrestling/ground game over the years. But with he style of fighting nowadays, not sure how that would fit in.

So tired of hearing this bullshit about khabib. The guy has legit only fought edson barbosa and a green as fuck dos anjos that hadn't yet experimented with roids. He beat Al Iaquinta not even top ten ranked for a make believe belt. His meteoric climb to the top is as bullshit as mcregors. God the ufc is such num,ber 1 bullshit now.
Al Laquinta is underrated. He would be ranked higher if he fought more.

Barboza is legit. Khabib also fought Michael Johnson who is pretty decent.

A green Dos Santos? Lmao. How the hell is someone with 27 pro fights in 2014 green?

Khabib's record is definitely padded and his striking is shit but his ground game is legit.

The bullshit being said about Conor is even more annoying. The guy never defended a belt. He stalled 2 divisions and got stripped of both. If anyone has turned the UFC into a circus, it's him.

All i wish for in that night is a reliable stream source lol

Lors de bon gala de boxe ou UFC j'ai toujours 2 stream ouvert au cas un plante mais lors de gros gala ça m'est déja arrivé que les 2 plante ...
esti !!!!!!!!!

Ce gala je vais louer sur sur Indigo, 65$ en Hd et 55$ en numérique c'est pas cher pour être certain que ça chie pas.

HAhah that weigh in... what the fook is Drake doing up there. Loved the show, that little kick from Conor hahahah

Al Laquinta is underrated. He would be ranked higher if he fought more.

Barboza is legit. Khabib also fought Michael Johnson who is pretty decent.

A green Dos Santos? Lmao. How the hell is someone with 27 pro fights in 2014 green?

Khabib's record is definitely padded and his striking is shit but his ground game is legit.

The bullshit being said about Conor is even more annoying. The guy never defended a belt. He stalled 2 divisions and got stripped of both. If anyone has turned the UFC into a circus, it's him.

why did you quote me? this has nothing to do with my post. Bash Conor in your own post.

Name me one fighter dos anjos beat that you wouldnt consider a piece of crap not named donald cerrone by that time. I'll wait here. He lost to every fighter that had any kind of name or reputation. If you don't see the roid difference of 2013 dos anjos to 2015 guy who beat petis dos anjos then i guess you just arent much of a fight fan. When khabib fought him he was a relative nobody. khabib has five fights since 2013. Dos anjos couldn't even beat a part time fighter. that shows how green he was. :p

Man im fkin psyched for this fight!
My heart says khabib but my head is confused as ever lol
One thing for sure is Conor looks wayy too emotional he actually looked nervous in that weigh in

Si Kahbib travail au sol il a de bonne chance de gagner,
s'il reste debout y va faire bye bye assé vite.

Bin hate de voir cette bataille.

J'imagine que oui,
pire, y'a des BS qui cherche des links gratos au lieu de peser sul piton louer sur Indigo ...

Juste pour sauver 55$ ou 65$, ça c'est BS surtout si c'est un combat que tu veut vraiment voir, paye le et that's it .

^^je paierai pas une esti de cenne et ca va me prendre un gros 30 secondes avoir une image full HD qui lag pas avec acestream.

Je me demande bien c'est qui le cave...

Back