Official UFC Thread

Humbled by the eagle, on foot and on the ground. I fkin loved how he jumped the fence to beat the shit out of that dilon danis, and loved how he spit word or an actual spit after choking that arrogant cunt
Khabib face looks brand new

What a night srs

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Even if Khabib jumped over and went for Dillon, it seems like Conor threw the first punch while trying to jump the rope as well... oh this is gonna be interesting (and I guess that's why he didn't press charges)

Saw the videos....they’re both clowns and both deserve to be suspended for attacking other people and cornermen need to be fined as well for getting involved.

UFC is a joke.

The last time there was some girls watching UFC with us , it was DC vs Miocioc,

and i was facepalming mylsef when there was the WWE LEsnar pushing DC scene

Now, this whole classless crap.... man i hope Khabib gets fined a lot. Yes i was a khabib fan, yes Conor did stupid shit too etc...

Last edited:
Fking happy khabib won!
Fuck mcgregor the arrogant shithead, i love his striking game but he is been a pos lately and glad that he now has to taste sour loss
Conor looked nervous and scared from the begining and couldnt really deliver his striking

Khabib true champ and im gonna sleep happy

Bin d'accord sauf quand tu gagne t'est heureux , lui y c'est enragé et a sauté dans le tas, meh ...

Bin d'accord sauf quand tu gagne t'est heureux , lui y c'est enragé et a sauté dans le tas, meh ...

Bah moi j'ai trouve ca pas mal divertissant
Anyways Il a dit depuis debut que c'est rendu personnelle et il shakera pas les mains apres le combat.
Moi je peux comprendre son rage etk

Anyways Il a dit depuis debut que c'est rendu personnelle et il shakera pas les mains apres le combat.

C'est correct de pas vouloir shaker des mains apres un combat et encore la...
Mais de la a tout vouloir casser ...
Ciboire tu vient de gagner, le temps est a la fête meussemble.

Yep, ça vallait mon 65$.

Kabhib a dominé et eu une belle victoire c'est juste la fin qui est poche mais comme dit Infinite c'est quand même divertissant.

Last edited:
Pis mon rejjy ca valait tu ton 65$?

Entk y’avais des stream full hd no lag stai impeccable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meme dans un bar la boisson moi et ma blonde as meme pas couter sa 65$lol

Back