Official UFC Thread

Anthony Johnson becoming a bare knuckle fighting promoter, looks like he a put on 100lbs on so, the fish oil he takes must be good.

5109d0a7e91c.jpg

holy f... what happened to Rumble?!

I just said, fish oil bro :D

Check the video with Paulie Spagetti slapping Lobov, he is even bigger now.

No but honestly the guy to the right is one of the biggest bodybuilders in the world, Rumble is not far behind.

I just said, fish oil bro :D

Check the video with Paulie Spagetti slapping Lobov, he is even bigger now.

No but honestly the guy to the right is one of the biggest bodybuilders in the world, Rumble is not far behind.

He must've been hanging with the camel crew at oxygen gym in the middle east.
Yeah Martyn Ford is a beast

They should've matched Paulie vs Artem instead for tonight's BKFC lol, that would've been epic

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Rountree looked so good wow. Probably permanent injuries to Anders knee, how can you take so much beating.

The sound it made... like a baseball bat to a hanging piece of meat. He better take some advil tonight lol.

Kelvin vs Israel, here we go

Man I'm exhausted just watching Gastelum vs Adesanya… it was so intense.. one of the craziest fights this year for sure... and now we still have the main event lol.

Here we go

Poirier deserved the win... never seen Holloway eating shots like that... it was like when he was fighting Ortega...but on the receiving end.

Poirier look so Massive. Holloway never fought with someone with a better range than him (maybe Conor). Never fought someone with power shot like him. We all knowed that max doenst have the best defense, hes more like Tony, his offense is its defense. Those power shot he received slow him down a bit in the first 2 rounds.

Poirier being more heavy, lost a bit of cardio in the 3-4 round. But put on the reserve for 5th round

Im a bit septical about the judges score
http://mmadecisions.com/decision/9964/Dustin-Poirier-vs-Max-Holloway

For me it was 1-2 Dustin, 3-4 Max, 5- Draw

IM sad for Max, but he doesnt have the body to stay at 155. He look to skinny. Plus he need to better avoid shot instead of going all In, because hes gonna get serious brain damage in the futur like he did with Poirier.

He need to stay at 145 or improve his striking defense if he wanna stay a 155.

Israel is Legit Man. So young that dude. He really remind me of Young Silva. Does he have a chance against Jon Jones...right now no... Maybe later when Jones start to lose his prime time and when Israel get more experience.
This was not walk in the park for Israel, Gastelum is legit, but he is no Romero/Whitaker.

People still doubt Israel smh..
The kid is legit, if given enough preparation for jon jones it would be one helluva matchup
To my eyes he is currently the only one to dethrone jon jones

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back