Official UFC Thread

Considered the best pound for pound fighter in the UFC, current reigning champ, talented/gifted......yet this dumbass cannot stay away from trouble... man

Considered the best pound for pound fighter in the UFC, current reigning champ, talented/gifted......yet this dumbass cannot stay away from trouble... man
Why doesnt he have his own driver at this point lol would save whole lot of problem and it's not like he cant afford one

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Why doesnt he have his own driver at this point lol would save whole lot of problem and it's not like he cant afford one

Yup that would make sence, but do you think a fighter wants a driver ? It's not like he was a minister or banker..

Khabib VS Tony cancelled 90%, for the who knows how many times now. I know they are bigger problems around, but this is by far one of the fights I was most looking forward to, fkn shit chinese virus.

They should just postpone it and not fight in an empty arena... Literally I think this will be one of the biggest fights ever and they wanna do it with no spectators???

They should just postpone it and not fight in an empty arena... Literally I think this will be one of the biggest fights ever and they wanna do it with no spectators???

tony vs Gathje ? Mcgregor ?

im on the camp of , if they want to make a UFC, let them do it . Fighters have no obligation
Man i remember last month laughing at the memes about Covid19 gonna cancel Khabib vs Tony for the fifth time ....

Geyji VS Tony confirmed.

So what happens then? Conor jumps the queue and fights Khabib and gets a chance to re-take his belt? Tony gets no love lol for real it's unbelievable how much the UFC is shafting him either directly or in this case indirectly. At the same time I'm happy for both Tony and Justin, not sure if there were any other interesting fights to make

Last edited:
Khabib will win again anyways.

The UFC has nothing to do with the chinese virus and Russia being on lock down, hence Khabib is stuck there.

It was not confirmed yet, but Dana White is probably renting an island for UFC249.

If they reschedule Tony Vs Khabib for a sixth time

i don't think we'll survive the meteorite that will undoubtedly come

If tony wins now , i dont think it's a mistake to get Conor, you get a easier opponent for much more money (#redPantyNight )

C'est pas si mal comme scénarios possibles...

Scénario #1: Gaethje VS Furgeson... Gaethje win... Gaethje VS Mcgregor... McGregor win = Mcgregor vs Khabib 2

Scénario #2: Gaethje vs Furgeson... Furgeson win = 6th attempt at Furgeson vs Khabib

C'est pas si mal comme scénarios possibles...
Scénario #1: Gaethje VS Furgeson... Gaethje win... Gaethje VS Mcgregor... McGregor win = Mcgregor vs Khabib 2
Scénario #2: Gaethje vs Furgeson... Furgeson win = 6th attempt at Furgeson vs Khabib

but because Dana is a money whore I see Conor vs Khabib 2 before those logical scenarios you listed. I dearly hope I'm wrong

No problem for Tony
It's another w in his resume.

Then he will fight Khabib and I put my money on Tony. He will be the champ, then he will fight Conor, make his face into a mashed potato with tomato sauce.

And then he will stay as champ for a long time

No problem for Tony
It's another w in his resume.

Then he will fight Khabib and I put my money on Tony. He will be the champ, then he will fight Conor, make his face into a mashed potato with tomato sauce.

And then he will stay as champ for a long time

Connor will absolutely dismantle Tony. He gets tagged too much and too early in his fights.

Connor will absolutely dismantle Tony. He gets tagged too much and too early in his fights.
Even if he gets tagged and drops, good luck on the ground with Tony. Plus when 1st round passes, Connor's power and stamina will drop significantly, especially with a pressure fighter like Tony.
And remember it will be a 5 round fight. Tony never gets tired

I think I prefer this, I cannot imagine a fight with no spectators, in fact that will most probably affect the fighters too as some people thrive on the energy.

I'm curious about Dana's fight island...

Back