Official UFC Thread

Another card tonight. Not the most exciting but I'm looking to watch

Matt Brown, Eryk Anders, Edson Barbosa, Song Yadong… and the main event.. I think Harris will take Reem

Very explosive card, but everything went wrong starting from the judges who robbed at least 3 fights... what the f... and then I feel bad for Harris who almost had Overeem TKO'd but damn experience is one hell of a weapon.

Very explosive card, but everything went wrong starting from the judges who robbed at least 3 fights... what the f... and then I feel bad for Harris who almost had Overeem TKO'd but damn experience is one hell of a weapon.

Hill got robbed , but i guess, you cant bet on the last round alone

New event added for may 30th : Tyron Woodley to fight Gilbert Burns at UFC Fight Night on May 30

I like Burns, should be good.

On paper Woodley should win this quite easily buuut since the Smith/texeira upset i won't predict anything lmao

On paper Woodley should win this quite easily buuut since the Smith/texeira upset i won't predict anything lmao

Not so sure about that, Burns is a beast, he is 18-3...We are not talking about a 45yo fighter here, he is in his prime. Will see, no clue if either had any proper camp or even time to train.

Not so sure about that, Burns is a beast, he is 18-3...We are not talking about a 45yo fighter here, he is in his prime. Will see, no clue if either had any proper camp or even time to train.

Hé lost to dan hooker by KO/tko and His most notable wins are against an old maia and Olivier aubin-mercier by decision. Nothing to impress me.

We have fight the fight card now, nothing to brag about for both may 30th and ufc 250. I understand for next week just trying to squeeze an easy one, I thought for UFC 250 we will have bigger names.

Screen-Shot002.jpg

I root for Felicia our Canadian girl but man.... Amanda is on another level... the only hope is that her last fight against DeRandamie (also a taller opponent) we saw she could get hit and wobble so if she can overcome Amanda's powershots and snipe a few straights/hooks... ultimately take her to the ground, maybe there's a chance.

I root for Felicia our Canadian girl but man.... Amanda is on another level... the only hope is that her last fight against DeRandamie (also a taller opponent) we saw she could get hit and wobble so if she can overcome Amanda's powershots and snipe a few straights/hooks... ultimately take her to the ground, maybe there's a chance.
Felicia looks resilient judging from her last fight but I just hope that she is not planning on blocking Amanda's fist with her face
Amanda's striking is precise and powerful, kinda like Mcgregor

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Felicia looks resilient judging from her last fight but I just hope that she is not planning on blocking Amanda's fist with her face
Amanda's striking is precise and powerful, kinda like Mcgregor

Amanda is a counter striker. Play it safe stay on the outside and wait for her strike, then counter yourself with strike and attack her legs with leg kick (like Valentina Shevchenko did). Or close the distance and wrestler with her.

-Dont strike first (like Holmes did) you will get counter.
-Dont go all in ''brawl'' with her (like Cyborg did, in my opinion it was a coin flip, and she lost, but it could have been the other way)

Amanda is the second greatest women in MMA behind Valentina Shevchenko. Dont argue with me on this one.

Amanda clearly lost the rematch with a lower weight class Shevchenko. She was save by the judges. Valentina didnt have a single sctrach on her.

It looks like Connie is ducking Usman and wants to fight Anderson Silva instead

He should sign with WWE if money and entertainment is all he is after

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Conor has chance at all with Usman. Power, stamina, wrestling, Usman will embarass him worst than Khabib fight.

But hey, he ran his mouth, now it's time to walk the walk. Usman granted his wish and offered championship fight and then nope, he wants easier fight with Silva.

I don't know man, I really miss pre-diaz Conor. Now he lost his sharpness and he is just a cherry picking fool. Such a shame, he is still in his prime.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Conor has chance at all with Usman. Power, stamina, wrestling, Usman will embarass him worst than Khabib fight.

But hey, he ran his mouth, now it's time to walk the walk. Usman granted his wish and offered championship fight and then nope, he wants easier fight with Silva.

I don't know man, I really miss pre-diaz Conor. Now he lost his sharpness and he is just a cherry picking fool. Such a shame, he is still in his prime.

Agree. Je l'aimais beaucoup mais maintenant yé même plus intertaning...
Ya juste une tête enflé pis i chie sur tlm

En plus yé encore dans sont prime même probablement mieux que avant ... Il pourrais faire tellement mieux

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back