Official UFC Thread

The ehole tyron is goat bs was nauseating. the guy had like 5 defences in there was a draw and a split decision. Goat st-pierre won 9 in a row and didnt give up a round in over five years. The comparison to the two fighters is a complete joke.

As for jones and smith, smith just your typical fanboy freeze in front of the headlights fighter just like all the cans anderson fought who were scared to engage him. He should have taken the dq win, gotten a rematch and made more money. Pretty stupid choice imo

very interesting main event tonight, two different striking styles. Wonderboy almost a 4-1 favourite, I'm tempted to throw some money on AP.

Fuck i was so pissed at wonderboy for getting in such closed range hands down. Gotta say tho, Pettis was getting chewed up until that moment.

finalement wonderboy yé pourri??

tlm pensais qu'il allait éclater woodley y draw 1x, perd l'autre, perds contre till, perds contre pettis

tlm pensais qu'il allait éclater woodley y draw 1x, perd l'autre, perds contre till, perds contre pettis

Il s'est fait surprendre les mains basse, that's it. Pettis se faisait démolir dans le stand up jusqu'a la.

Got back from vacation and missed this one only to find out Pettis one with a superman punch?!.. .damn you can never underestimate experience...

Wonderboy est loin d'être pourri.

Vs Woodley: 1er match vraiment close. 2e match: ya jouer la carte trop safe et a perdu

Vs Till : Till missed weight and Wonderboy decide to accept the fight, mistake 1. Fight in liverpool hometown of Till, mistake 2. Paid judges, so close fight but because in Liverpool hometown of Till, judges were influenced by the crowd

Vs Masvidal: (the one who obliterate Till): Shut down entire gameplan and cruise to easy victory

Vs Pettis: easy shit, cruise to victory (Pettis nose busted early in fight) Way to much confidence from Wonderboy (guy is a 155, im crusing to victory, my range is way better), fuck that im going all in close distance to Pettis Range, forgot he is in a MMA octogon (still think in a Kickboxer Ring, forgot opponent can use the fence to push himself forward, Wonderboy didnt backup enough and didnt see the hook coming.)

When you dont see a punch coming and your not prepared for the hit, a seamingless superman punch become a fatal weapon. Wonderboy got hit harder from Woodley but he saw those strike coming, against Pettis he did not.

Simple mistake that cost him the fight.

Wonderboy remind me a bit of Chris Weidman... so much potential, but little mistake/confidence that cost him a couple of fights.

He will be back, and he can be champion he has the potential

Ufc should not give him what he wants
I say let him retire, the guys lost passion in fighting a while ago, it's only about money now. It will be his downhill anyways from now on. It would be smart for him to retire now so he can still keep his image

I just wish to see him going against tony ferguson before leaving tho

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Ufc should not give him what he wants
I say let him retire, the guys lost passion in fighting a while ago, it's only about money now. It will be his downhill anyways from now on. It would be smart for him to retire now so he can still keep his image

I just wish to see him going against tony ferguson before leaving tho

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

This is how I see it. He may as well retire...

I wouldn't be shocked to see him come back for one big money fight though, and probably get whooped.

When you make almost 9 figures for one boxing match and you whiskey product sells out, would you come back to get punched in the face?
Some estimate his networth now anywhere from 200-300M dollars.. and he is already the richest MMA fighter..

When you make almost 9 figures for one boxing match and you whiskey product sells out, would you come back to get punched in the face?
Some estimate his networth now anywhere from 200-300M dollars.. and he is already the richest MMA fighter..

His whiskey facility didnt even met the demand, It was ouf of stock for a couple of month. He hit a Homerun with his wiskey.

Smart Idea to retire.

i would not.

God micheal Johnson sucks so much...Every Time i root for him ans every times he ends up disapointing me.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWOWOWOW!!! homeboy got knocked the fugg out.. Barboza went down exactly like how he kicked Etim and put him to sleep... wow

McGregor is becoming such a goof, its a guy that I used to cheer for, but fed up with his over the top insults and ''im retiring'' 2 days later ''see you in the octagon''. Becoming irrelevant really.

Back