Official UFC Thread

Called it lol
Fedor is still a dangerous mofo, his punches still carry a lot of power

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

The few swings Rampage threw... I got scared because of those had connected Fedor would've been sleeping... Fedor ..43 and still light on his feet and fast jabs.. damn

Oh man... so this is how the last emperor retires.

Shit now he really retires..
One of my fav fighters, watched him since pride days

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Le GOAT de tout les GOAT.
Il mérite le respect pour avoir gagné contre autant de légende et pour avoir KO les plus grands noms de son sport sur une si longue durée.

MVP est un dangereux. Non seulement il domine, mais il le fait comme un chat qui abuse d'une souris blessé condamné à être mangé. Il a joué avec la santé de son adversaire comme je n'ai jamais vu. Il l'a souvent laissé revenir dans le combat pour mieux le re-massacrer.

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Pascal a gagne sua peau des fesse

Yep, s'était certain qu'il allait pas avoir une bataille facile.

Final punchstat numbers don’t always tell the final story, but would disagree with the defending titlist as did the vocal crowd of 14,129 on hand for the first championship-level card in Atlanta in more than 20 years. Compubox’s unofficial stats had Jack landing more total punches than Pascal (244 to 155) and at a higher connect percentage (39% to 28%).

Judge Judy Lederman scored it 114-112 for Jack, while Nelson Vasquez had it 114-112 for Pascal. Judge Barry Lindenam’s card of 114-112 landed in favor of Pascal to preserve his secondary light heavyweight title reign.

“I won this fight,” Pascal insisted after the win, his second in a 2019 campaign which warrants strong consideration for Comeback of the Year. “It was a close fight, but I won it.

“Badou is a great fighter but no one can say he was robbed. I won that fight. I’m the champ.”

So besides the headliner, nothing else interesting?

Pettis and Holm

Also Kamaru Usman's twitter got hacked.. damn

sqduqsw2dnb41.jpg

o2xnoo3zbnb41.jpg

PiZWFH4

côlisse qu'est bonne !!! ^^

Prédiction pour ce soir : Cowboy va manquer de jus rapidement à cause de la coupe de poids, début 2e il tombe

The hell What happened to Pettis?? he looked like he wasn't in the mood to fight.. I was expecting some fireworks but he just crumbles like this? damn.

Back