Official UFC Thread

muscle mass is a hell of a thang, could things on FN, it's clear his ground game is absolute shit which could mean little in the HW division, unless he faces a certain few. But if he could get that cardio up, his chin took some massive shots. I couldn't believe some of them he took.

Je trouve ca encore plus un drole un fighter avec le gros rap gangster pis qui se fait ramasser apres.

je me souviens pu c'était quel fighter, Gustafsson je pense, il était rentré avec wake me up when september end de green day, il avait mangé la volée de sa vie.

rappelez vous de johnson vs DC ? johnson était sur une lancé extraordinaire et c'était le combattant le plus craint de l'UFC, au final, DC l'a battu 2 fois, si miocic a un bon plan de match , il pourrait causer la surprise

told ya

A couple of straight kicks and floyd is going night night lol, no fucking ay. he's just testing the waters for a possible cash grab like maymac.

Imagine the payout for a rematch in a MMA cage between Mayweather and McGregor...

Imagine the payout for a rematch in a MMA cage between Mayweather and McGregor...

nothing close to their boxing match that's for sure, people know mayweather has no fucking chance in the octagon. If they don't their just dumb lol.

If they actually do fight in cage, i want it with no wrestling and no kicking. Pure stand up boxing would very fun to watch

Otherwise it's just stupid
The guy is fkin 40 yrs old, smaller, with no experience in mma lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

PBF will never fight in the octogon. He's preparing his TMT crossover to MMA. His company will manage, promote, and al. Guy can't read but knows how to make money. Everything he's done in the past year or two is aimed towards diversifying what TMT offers and brings. Planting seeds one by one.

PBF will never fight in the octogon. He's preparing his TMT crossover to MMA. His company will manage, promote, and al. Guy can't read but knows how to make money. Everything he's done in the past year or two is aimed towards diversifying what TMT offers and brings. Planting seeds one by one.

but what he want to manage ?

UFC control all is fighter.

Belator most of them ...

After that ?

but what he want to manage ?

UFC control all is fighter.

Belator most of them ...

After that ?

PBF is close to PBC's Al Haymon. Dana White has hinted multiple times at a "UFC Boxing" venture. Mayweather is "teasing" the possibility of engaging in an MMA fight to help the UFC secure a new TV network deal. There will be a partnership and a multishow deal between the UFC and NBC. TMT will manage and promote those shows.

Back