Official UFC Thread

Tonight we find out who the best heavyweight is. I wouldn't be surprised if either of them win.
Looking forward to O'Malley and see if he can keep his winning streak.
JDS vs Rosznstruik...experience vs power

À soir, je suis team
1- Cormier, trop un bon gars, je veux un champion capable de parler au micro, et être attachant ! purement émotif comme pick
2- O'Malley , tellement dominant !
3- Rozenstruk , une bête !!
4- Burns, étoile montante

DC is so fat and no power in these punches. Not sure how he was champ lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

When you fight the champ you cannot slightly edge him, you gotta show clear dominance... unfortunately DC didn't have it today and Stipe showed up lean and fast.
Either Stipe is too strong but I'm surprised DC didn't wrestle as much.

When you fight the champ you cannot slightly edge him, you gotta show clear dominance... unfortunately DC didn't have it today and Stipe showed up lean and fast.
Either Stipe is too strong but I'm surprised DC didn't wrestle as much.

Yep. Cardio was not there either, not the DC I remember, might be the age.

DC is so fat and no power in these punches. Not sure how he was champ lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Great analysis, 1st ufc fight you ever watched? He was champ by KO Stipe in the 1st fight, and many agree one of the best in the game....

Man the more I think about it I'm disappointed... Suga Sean's freak injury costed him the fight... and also those eye pokes from both Stipe and DC.. without them I wonder how this could've played out..

for me with DCs physique, I give him all the credit in the world for being a champ in his career. He is by far one of the most intelligent and skilled fighters the sport had to offer.

With him carrying all around that weight and having that cardio to go with it, it's beyond impressive. Not to mention his age to boot. I was never a fan but I can tip my hat to him and his success.

DC suffered a torn cornea towards the middle of the fight and had no vision in the left eye due to eye poke, I tend to think the fight would have been much different it that did not happen. It is was it is, its done now, but a bit unfair for DC.

Back