Official UFC Thread

tu as surment deja entendu l'expression respecté son adversaire... c'est exactement ca qui se produit, c'est pas qu'ils ne sont pas capable de l'atteindre et que khabib a une défence de la mort, contrairement au autres sport, dans le UFC offense is the best defense, quand tu respect la game de ton adversaire, tu ne laisse pas aller tes mains tu y pense 2 fois , et c'est aussi pour ca que dustin n'a pratiquement pas faite de combinaison, il se ferait takedown automatiquement

Conor a 0 respecté son adversaire, cest un sniper comme striker...il a fait fuckall contre khabib, mis a part le round 3, que je sais pas pk Khabib a décidé de striker au lieu de take-down.

Contre Al Laquinta, Khabib y fesait juste troller, y savais tellement que le striking de Laquinta était pourri qu'il a décidé de striker avec lui. Son Coach était pas content et lui a clairement dit: stick to the plan

Khabib's tactics are pretty much the same so he's not the most exciting fighter but having said that, how the hell does he not lose when everybody knows what he's gonna do? lol

What do you guys think of Michael Venom Page from Bellator? I think he's the most entertaining fighter with crazy moves and skills... he was 14-0 till he got knocked out by Douglas Lima this year.
I wonder how he would do in the UFC

Khabib's tactics are pretty much the same so he's not the most exciting fighter but having said that, how the hell does he not lose when everybody knows what he's gonna do? lol

What do you guys think of Michael Venom Page from Bellator? I think he's the most entertaining fighter with crazy moves and skills... he was 14-0 till he got knocked out by Douglas Lima this year.
I wonder how he would do in the UFC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z2yoYPeiAE

C'est super simple.

Dans le lightweight division le seul wrestler dans le top 10 est Khabib et peut-être Justin. Il y a littéralement 0 wrestler dans la division, Khabib est le seul. Le meilleur moyen de neutraliser un wrestler est en lui mettant de la pression et s'assurant qu'il est toujours sur ses talons.

Le problème est que ses opponents on trop peur de ces take-down et le respecte trop. Ca joue trop safe, contre khabib faut aller all IN or go home. Et une fois au sol, si tu n'est pas un bon wrestler comme lui tu sera jamais capable de te relever.

Pourquoi vous penser que Khabib, malgré sa difficulté a respecter la limite va toujours rester dans la division lightweight...... la réponse est simple le top 3 des welterweight sont des wrestler: Usman, Colby et Woodley. Khabib a littéralement 0 chances contre ses 3 opponents.

Colby la lui-même dit: Khabib sera jamais Champ Champ, parce que il a 0 chance contre les top wrestler de welterweight. Moi je pense c'est une question de circonstance, il y a pas de toplevel wrestler en lightweight point final.

Et en passant après plusieurs année dans le UFC cela a été finalement prouvé:

Wrestler > Striker > BJJ

Regarder les tops GOAT de UFC: GSP (wrestler), Henry Cejudo (wrestler), Khabib (wrestler), Cormier (wrestler), le seul GOAT qui est pas wrestler c'est Jon Jones parce que lui a le fight IQ le plus développer de tout les figthers du UFC

Tony à les éléments combiné suivants que Khabib a jamais rencontré dans sa vie:

- Reach (can jab you all day)
- Gaz Tank (one of the few who has a better gaz tank than Khabib)
- Pressure, non-stop barrage of jab (the only one in the division of Khabib, the others (colby and holloway are on different division)
- Sharp elbows (Khabib like to work from the clinch, he gonna get some elbow tot he face and bleed for the first time)
- Working from his back (Tony is the type of guy who can submit you from his back, just like Ortega can do)

If Tony can resist the first 3 rounds against Khabib, we might see a new champion. The big weakness from Tony is its striking defense, but against the short range of Khabib and its average striking it is a no problem from Tony

Last edited:
Selon ce raisonnement, McGregor est top GOAT, Weidman est top GOAT... Je suis d'accord avec tes autres picks, mais en terme de Legacy, Silva 10x avant Cejudo.

Well Cejudo is a champ champ champ but annoying as hell...hey did you guys know he won a gold medal in the Olympics? /S

Well Cejudo is a champ champ champ but annoying as hell...hey did you guys know he won a gold medal in the Olympics? /S

Yep he is annoying as fuck.

But you guys have to realize Cejudo and Covington are just playing a role. They have to stay relevant nowaday to get the cash flowing and get sponser outside of UFC. Being a nice man doesnt help you to get the money ex: Usman/Whittaker are irrevelant to the casual fans and they are champion

Me im a big fan of Covington, there is a documentary on Youtube about his life in UFC. The guy was super nice before but UFC didnt like him, he was close to being let go by the UFC because he had no draw power. Because of that he started his new personallity to get leverage, people hate him, but at least people talk about him. Outside the camera he is very nice and genuine, he is just playing with everyone. Same thing with Cejudo, its just a game to get some leverage.

Some of other fighters like Holloway/Poirier/GSP/Khabib can be themselve because poeple like them as they are

Nobody knew who the fuck cejudo was before DJ fight. DJ fight itself was controversial. I thought DJ won so did many

Aftet that he fought that overhyped bum TJ.
The only real fight he had after DJ was Moraes

So yea Lol@cejudo goat
Maybe goat of cringeweight division

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yep he is annoying as fuck.

But you guys have to realize Cejudo and Covington are just playing a role. They have to stay relevant nowaday to get the cash flowing and get sponser outside of UFC. Being a nice man doesnt help you to get the money ex: Usman/Whittaker are irrevelant to the casual fans and they are champion

Me im a big fan of Covington, there is a documentary on Youtube about his life in UFC. The guy was super nice before but UFC didnt like him, he was close to being let go by the UFC because he had no draw power. Because of that he started his new personallity to get leverage, people hate him, but at least people talk about him. Outside the camera he is very nice and genuine, he is just playing with everyone. Same thing with Cejudo, its just a game to get some leverage.

Some of other fighters like Holloway/Poirier/GSP/Khabib can be themselve because poeple like them as they are

Nobody cares or knows about Cejudo. Colby has to stay relevant somehow in the stacked 170lbs division, Cejudo is just annoying more than anything.

Nobody cares or knows about Cejudo. Colby has to stay relevant somehow in the stacked 170lbs division, Cejudo is just annoying more than anything.

He has no choice to be annoying if he want to stay relevant, nobody give a shit about the dwarf divisions lol, Its start to get interested in the Holloway division. Demetrious was a nice person, but nobody give shit about him or talked about him. Cejudo has way more ink under his name then Demetrious had.

UFC has to follow WWF if they want more casual fans. Because lets be honest casual fans are the money for the UFC. Casual fans want Drama. Why do you think Conor is so popular, because he bring DRAMA. The guy is a genius for marketing himself. The dolly attack was a wonderful publicty stunt. Jon Jones with his problem and everything = Drama.

Drama = Money.

The Connelly vs Pereira fight is one of the most entertaining fight I've seen in recent years. Hats off to Connelly what a thug, he was the smaller guy but Jesus he has heart.

fight or performance of the night... It has to be

I would've loved to see cowboy own that belt, for at least one fight, I dont see that happening anymore.

He still has time and is only 36, but fighting 2 per week is catching up with him.

Tonight's fight - Yair Rodriguez and Woo da foock is this guy.

Stephen's knock out power vs Yair acrobatics.. it should be interesting.

Back