Official UFC Thread

Well I just became of fan of this new kid Moutinho... He had zero head movement (or O'Malley was that precise and fast) but man.. if he keeps going like that he'll end up with a brain trauma soon

Well I just became of fan of this new kid Moutinho... He had zero head movement (or O'Malley was that precise and fast) but man.. if he keeps going like that he'll end up with a brain trauma soon
Probablement ce que Herb Dean c'est dit aussi...

Le gars va avoir mal à tête demain matin damn!

Omalley est super précis mais lui avais juste 0 head mouvement

Envoyé de mon SM-G998W en utilisant Tapatalk

Fuck burns he can go suck a dick... Man they gotta do something with the scoring. you can't say you won if you barely lay on top of your opponent.

Yeah yeah i know top control is a thing i'm just mad wonderboy lost.

Fuck burns he can go suck a dick... Man they gotta do something with the scoring. you can't say you won if you barely lay on top of your opponent.

haha yeah I'm with you, that's why I like fighters like Khabib, they just take you down and submit you instead of dry humping you till time runs out

Not sure what exactly is going on with your last few posts, but he did win fair and square imo, its not like wonderboy was able to dominate him in any way standing up. Burns executed his plan perfectly imo. Watch the Drew Dober fight with the dagestani, that now was a bit over the top and a reason to get mad, but a win is a win right.

Back