Official UFC Thread

I thought Max was gonna win when I saw him doing well in the first 2 rounds. But the rest were pretty even. And when it seems even, they always give it to current champ.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I agree. Alex kept pushing and didn't give up in the last couple rounds, a few take downs too, I think that matters a lot to the judges....I would give the edge to Max, but I do not think it was enough and I wouldn't call it robbery.

Malgré le coup de tête au premier combat, Figuiredo dominait le combat. Dans le 2e, il l'a déclassé net !

Edit: Belle réaction d’eunuque en gagnant ! ! !

Malgré le coup de tête au premier combat, Figuiredo dominait le combat. Dans le 2e, il l'a déclassé net !

Edit: Belle réaction d’eunuque en gagnant ! ! !

Yeah.... Mr.Olivi got totally owned tonight, 3 knock downs... he's tough as nails but Deivison...what a monster.

Beautiful card tonight

I got the reaper, shogun and mauler.
I think Whittaker is here to prove himself again as an ex champ, shogun's much younger than Nog and Gustafsson moving up a weight with his cardio will be interesting.

J'ai également les mêmes picks, je suis moins certain du main event dans mes choix, javou que jai quand même trouver bizarre la façon que whitaker a perdu contre Izzy mais il devrait l'emporter ce soir. Werdum était vraiment fat et lent dans ses derniers combats, gustaf va le battre je suis certain. Je suis aussi daccord que shogun va gagner

I was expecting a knock out from either one but this was a very good fight. The reaper's got a chin like nobody else. Till will be back better and stronger.

Meh, just watching Luque, the rest dont really care, the main even is a guy I have never of and everyone is saying is the next UFC superstar and he is a big deal it seems.

Oh man Luque had that nasty knee.. I think the other dude is going to have a headache.

Edmen's an up and coming dude, very young but pretty good. Brunson will be a good test for him.

shit! Brunson is back!! and just like that Edmen gets his first loss, I had no idea most of his finishes were in the first round

The kid had like half a round on his gas tank, he will need to learn to pace himself and not just throw bombs. Oh and his coach sucks lol

Yup, the hype was real. No wrestling, no gas tank. He was already gassed out after 1st round.

Still very young so he has time to grow

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back