Official UFC Thread

What's tonight's prediction?

Khabib should take it but Barbosa and his kicks..

Holy and the tranny... well Cyborg is a man but I'd really like to see Holy take this one.

Wow Khabib is on a different level. Who the hell jogs casually towards his opponent and unleashes hell like that.

That Khabib fight was nice. The amount of pressure he puts on his opponent is insane. Dude just never stops and gives you no breathing room.

That Khabib fight was nice. The amount of pressure he puts on his opponent is insane. Dude just never stops and gives you no breathing room.
Yup he is the realest mofo in the division imo wow was i impressed
But saying that he can take conor and tony in the same night is a stretch tho lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Holy should have just said im hitting you know everytime she did that karate bullshit. Talk about making yourself predictable. i thought she could win this fight, apparently guyborg is just to much

No one talking about the fight tonight?

Stipe Vs N'Gannou is going to be crazy.

We'll see if the hype train is real.

960x0.jpg

Cormier Vs Volkan should also be interesting.

Excited for the last 2 fights. Don't know much about the rest of the card I must admit.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

dc will smash oezdemir trough the mat and for the main event i have no fucking clue! I have a weird feeling that stipe is going to be brutally mauled, but idk i coul be very wrong too lol.

rappelez vous de johnson vs DC ? johnson était sur une lancé extraordinaire et c'était le combattant le plus craint de l'UFC, au final, DC l'a battu 2 fois, si miocic a un bon plan de match , il pourrait causer la surprise

Back