Official UFC Thread

On ouvre les paris. Combien de temps avant que Gustavson se mange un poke dans un oeil ?

je dis 2:30 du premier round

holy fuck, I blinked!!!!…………. Cyborg is beatable and nunes scares me. she's GOAT in the female division hands down

daaammmmm ! ! ! ! Nunes est incroyable !!!

Déclasser aussi facilement des légendes du MMA féminin, c'est quelque chose !!

imo Nunes still doesn't impress me. It's just raw power and slugging and Cyborg got caught in her own stupid game.

For me Valentina is still the most complete womens fighter.

Jones is good, he's good damn he's good

Alex gustavson is so highly overrated its not even funny. The guy beat up cans and lost to any half decent competition he ever faced.
The only reason people even rate him so highly is because he took it to jones in their fight.
the guy got a title shot after having not fought in almost 2 years.

Tonight's main card should be very interesting. Love Cejudo and how he fought mighty mouse but TJ Dillashaw is no joke. Also wanna see how Cowboy does tonight.

Holy fuck.....!!! Cejudo what the fk? Dilllashaw barely had time to breathe!!! what a wrecking machine! this was awesome

Lol
But honestly i am not surprised. TJ never really looked like top fighter to me. He is fragile, one little hit in the face and goes down and struggle, saw that too many times

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Ryan Bader vs Fedor Emelianenko tonight! my heart is with the Last emperor.. I hope he gets the W for his retirement.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What the fuck happened?!@@@ how did Fedor go down with one jab like that?????????? FUKKKKKKKKK

Back