Official UFC Thread

[video]https://fighter.stream/ryan-bader-vs-vadim-nemkov[/video]

Wow Ryan Bader who had a decent career at the UFC has been the reigning champ at Bellator got destroyed by Fedor's protégé named Vadim Nemkov yesterday.

So GSP will only fight Khabib and he wants to fight GSP has is last fight in the UFC. GSP is alreay at 155 and in a stunning shape. Sonnen is talking about october me thinks? That would be the fight to watch no question.

I think that will be the biggest fight in the history of UFC if that were to happen... having said that... a prime Khabib at 31 yo versus GSP who's almost 40... I'm not too sure

Yea i really hope GSP is really in shape, not just looks. You can't really ignore ring rust and age.
Prime GSP would have good chance against prime Khabib. But almost 40 GSP, not so sure

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

It would also suck a lot to see him lose his last fight, I understand he might look in shape but Khabib is in his prime and GSP is 40. He is probably going for one last big $ fight.

On the other side of the coin, if he can pull it off somehow and win he will be the greatest MMA fighter for decades to come.

imagine if GPS dominate Khabib.
Will he be the ultimate GOAT ?

100%, Khabib is the most dominant UFC fighter we've seen, never lost. If GSP comes back and wins against him with almost being 10 years older... there won't be even a discussion about it.

the Khabib of today versus prime GSP, that would've been epic..

Khabib isn't just the most dominant fighter, he's got 8, almost 9 years on GSP PLUS, he would be fighting in his natural weight class whereas GSP has to drop 15 pounds. That being said, it would be badass AF to have the lightweight, middle and weltherweight Championships.

Ok khabin vs gsp is one thing but let's not sleep on adesanya vs costa
Who would you bet on?

Who would you bet on?

Le combat de GSP vs Khabib va se résumer à 4 coups de poings, 2 coups de pieds et le reste va se passer au sol. Adesanya vs Costa va être un showstopper.

Who would you bet on?

Adesanya's got that fight IQ and sniper precision punches as well as creativity but Costa.. this guy likes to move forward and brawl (case in point his fight against Yoel Romero, nobody does that to Yoel, not even Whittaker).

For sure Izzy will fight from the outside, move around and look for sniping opportunities whereas I see Costa trying to bully his way in and his cardio is not bad for a guy carrying that much muscle. I wouldn't be surprised if either of them won

I have a feeling that izzy will ko costa via headkick, one two then boom
If not then he will get caught in brawl and lay flat
Either way, I don't think it will go to decision

GOAT for me is Jon Jones even though as a human hes dumb as a rock.

I gotta give the edge to Khabib on the goat radar over GSP. Love them both but one having that clean record its hard to argue that.

GOAT for me is Jon Jones even though as a human hes dumb as a rock.

I gotta give the edge to Khabib on the goat radar over GSP. Love them both but one having that clean record its hard to argue that.
Honestly, the real test should be against tony. I mean GSP is cool and all but the dude is out of the game for a while. I understand Khabib's personal challenge but to me if he beats Tony there is really no one else and nothing more to prove. He beat all the bums, and then he beat conor, he beat dustin, the only real test left is tony imo

Honestly, the real test should be against tony. I mean GSP is cool and all but the dude is out of the game for a while. I understand Khabib's personal challenge but to me if he beats Tony there is really no one else and nothing more to prove. He beat all the bums, and then he beat conor, he beat dustin, the only real test left is tony imo

tony and Justin. Since Justin kind of destroyed Tony

Le même Tony qui a mangé une tabarnafuk de volé contre Cathjet ??

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back