Official UFC Thread

Ho-lee-fack…. Lewis. I think He punched him so hard Volkov woke up thinking he was back in Russia
Je me suis pencher vers ma blonde en disant lewis va perde au point ces fini pis boom! Osti de punch haha

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it was Zubaira Tukhugov in the red swinging bombs
Si ces lui et non un entraineur le gars ne se bateras plus jamais dans la ufc

Je me souvient pas d'avoir vu dana white aussi piss. Même apres laffaire mcgregor diaz avec les canettes etc il etais pas aussj en tbk

insaneeeeee.

apparently connor's coach insulted khabib's religion. hence him loosing his shit.

but i wanna know what connor said to him at the end of the 3rd round that made him so pissed.

btw my source for the coach thing is Twitter lol

insaneeeeee.

apparently connor's coach insulted khabib's religion. hence him loosing his shit.

but i wanna know what connor said to him at the end of the 3rd round that made him so pissed.

Religion of peace

insaneeeeee.

Makes sense.. muslims are very defensive about their religion.

Before people all get offended and throw Khabib and his team under the bus lets remember that a couple of months ago Connor was smashing the windows of Khabib's bus. No one was offended it was just Conor being Conor. But now Conor being Conor led to some other shit and belts should be stripped and people should be jailed? This feels like the logical outcome. Was Conor getting hit from behind pussy shit? Absolutely. This has been a shit show going on for a while and I dont see how anyone is surprised by this conclusion. Eventually when you talk so much shit and throw carts at busses shit hits the fan and stuff happens. Both sides have been cunts and that beign said I hope they dont strip the belt of Khabib, he dominated Conor fair and square. Anything other than a fine, suspension or both would be a fuckin joke.

Lets make Ferguson vs Khabib happen. Cheers

**Edit: This is also the best possible business outcome for the UFC, so much publicity generated by this one could argue this could have been staged. News and social media will be lit up by this event for days $$$

Last edited:
sérieux TVASport qui met à la une la défaite de simon kean au lieu de mettre la victorie de khabib dans le plus gros main event de l'histoire de l'UFC

Fking happy khabib won!
Fuck mcgregor the arrogant shithead, i love his striking game but he is been a pos lately and glad that he now has to taste sour loss
Conor looked nervous and scared from the begining and couldnt really deliver his striking

Khabib true champ and im gonna sleep happy

Back