Official UFC Thread

Obviously not the outcome we wanted but I really enjoyed this slug fest and toughness of both fighters
At the end it's true, it's the doctor's job to make sure the fighter doesn't get too seriously damaged.
Masvidal out struck him but Nate has some serious cardio and chin.

Its all good, he would've ended up with a detached eye.

Jorge looks fresh not a cut and definitely the better fighter. A few kick to the skinny legs would've ended too, not too sure why he did not do it he kicks like a mule.

I thought the doctor stopped because Diaz was bleeding from inside the ear. But he looked pretty clean after he was patched up. You wouldbt want him to lose an eye neither. If he did the doctor would propbably get sued so yeah... round 4 or 5 wouldve been sick

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Masvidal is a beast, im not sure now if Diaz has any chance, Diaz for some reason looked scared today

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Masvidal won the 3 first rounds but round 3 was tight and Diaz threw some nice punches and you can tell that Masvidal was getting startled a bit
Masvidal is a beast, im not sure now if Diaz has any chance, Diaz for some reason looked scared today

Corey Anderson given max possible fine (10000$) for shoving ref and unsportsmanlike conduct in bout against J. Walker.

Masvidal won the 3 first rounds but round 3 was tight and Diaz threw some nice punches and you can tell that Masvidal was getting startled a bit

Obviously we do not have a crystal ball to guess what could've happened but Masvidal looked great until the end, I did not see any chance of Diaz winning even if it went 5 rounds. Diaz said after the bout that his cardio was not the usual stuff and he felt tired that day.

Only if he carried more power in his punches and only if he had more gas tank.. not sure if he is ready to go 5 with holloway

Michael 'Venom' Page (Bellator) just destroyed this Italian dude... damn maybe they are feeing MVP just very average fighters but it's so much fun watching him hop in and out like wonderboy Thompson and put his opponents to sleep.

Back