Official UFC Thread

Wow Cody, juste wow

Pour Felicia... elle n'a jamais ete la et jamais proche d'y etre. J'espere qu'elle apprendra et reviendra forte.

Amanda is not the GOAT, Valentina is.

Pure and simple, Valentina went a weight class higher, beat Nunes who was 15-20 pounds heavier. Dont bullshit me with she lost the fight. We all know that split decision was a Win for Valentina hands down.

Valentina is the goat, Nunes comme really close.

I dont think they will fight again, Amanda is heavy now

Amanda beat girl up, Valentina straight up murder them in her division

oh we can see things differently. To me her shear skills and power are just too dominant. The fight was questionable but then again so many were (reyes vs jones) etc.
Now to me it's not only about winning and getting to the top but also staying there.. if I'm not mistaken she's been defending both division and has 8 title defenses, Bullet has 5

Having said that I'd put Bullet up there with Nunes.

Pourquoi se battre pour des petits montant quand il a juste a refaire un combat avec Mayweather et avoir plus d'argent que il en a jamais eu

oh we can see things differently. To me her shear skills and power are just too dominant. The fight was questionable but then again so many were (reyes vs jones) etc.
Now to me it's not only about winning and getting to the top but also staying there.. if I'm not mistaken she's been defending both division and has 8 title defenses, Bullet has 5

Having said that I'd put Bullet up there with Nunes.

You cant compare with Reyes vs Jones, Valentina fought a weight class higher, even fully hydrated she couldnt get the 135 at the scale. Valentina is 100% more precise/fast/technical striker vs Amanda. In the rematch Amanda was so scared to get hit she didnt do shit.

Im a bit annoyed about the discussion of Amanda being the Goat, you cant never forget about that rematch in my book vs Valentina who she is not even in her weight class

To conclude: Valentina opponents are scared to death, some of them dont want to fight her at all.

Elle m'a gravement déçu Nunes samedi. Une sous performance VS une victime pas de son niveau. On dirait qu'elle est allé faire une exibition pour garder la forme.
Si la même Nunes qui a battu Cyborg s'était présenté dans le ring, notre Canadienne aurait été KOed assez tôt dans le combat.

Elle m'a gravement déçu Nunes samedi. Une sous performance VS une victime pas de son niveau. On dirait qu'elle est allé faire une exibition pour garder la forme.
Si la même Nunes qui a battu Cyborg s'était présenté dans le ring, notre Canadienne aurait été KOed assez tôt dans le combat.

Felicia was all defense ''turtle up'', she didnt go wide open offense/no defense like Cyborg did. Cyborg lost that match because of that. She didnt get KO, but she did nothing to Nunes.

Nunes is a counter striker, she got holly holmes that way. So if you got all defense she wont ko you

Anyways, i don't see anyone having any chance against nunes in her division. The only interesting match for her is with Valentina again, or she needs to fight men. I'm dead serious. I think she has chance of winning against some low level male fighter. And if she does win then she will be a fking legend.

I wish zhang was big enough to fight valentina. I wish valentina was big enough to fight nunes

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1l-image-3.jpg

So fight island is in Abu Dhabi (called Yas Island) I'm not surprised.
apparently there's an Octagon on the beach... wild.

My man hippie o'malley beating up an average bum softly

This kid will be champion, his movement is really impressive

He's really good, I mean if you look at the set up last fight, that fake of an uppercut made Wineland pause and the he changed directions and threw an over hand that Wineland didn't see coming and boom, on the ground. If he gets stronger with that speed and agility, he's gonna get to the top in less than 2-3 years.

Triple C wants to fight Volkanovsky at 145, willing to come out of retirement.

Random podcast with ROgan from 2 days ago :

Boring, I wont even bother. UFC 251 on the other hand, what an event, lets hope it does not change too much.

I love these cards because I get to see new potential or fighters I don't know much about. It's like going to a beach with a metal detector and finding a lost rolex in the sand.

Apparently cejudo vs garcia boxing match is possible
Cejudo wants that boxing money lol

Apparently cejudo vs garcia boxing match is possible
Cejudo wants that boxing money lol

I don't like the personality he portrays but as a fighter he's one of the most accomplished athletes so I understand he wants to get paid for his talent.

Back