Official UFC Thread

Aldo c'est un guerrier bonne esquive même après avoir été sonner comme il faut un combattant intelligent mais le combat aurait pu être arrêté une minute avant facilement l'arbitre a dormi au gaz

I figure the ref let him be a warrior for just a bit as it was a fight for the belt but yeah...that was hard to watch.. especially Bisping screaming by the ring.

He's also the same ref who didn't do anything during the early prelims after 2 nut shots... at least a 1 or 2 should've been removed.

I thought Max was gonna win when I saw him doing well in the first 2 rounds. But the rest were pretty even. And when it seems even, they always give it to current champ.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I think Jiri has some potential to do some real damage in the UFC. Can knock anyone out has a chin but takes way too much damage leaving his game open.

I think Jiri has some potential to do some real damage in the UFC. Can knock anyone out has a chin but takes way too much damage leaving his game open.
He fights like a clown, he is getting knocked out in near future. Way too open. Black beast will send him another dimension

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

He acted like Israel and Johnny Walker together. I was waiting for Volkan to knock him out but didn't turn out that way.

Back