Official UFC Thread

^ Don't lose hope yet, quite a few people are saying Cejudo is just 'bluffing' or at least trying to get paid to stay in the UFC..

I don't like the guy but I have to admit, he's a friggin top fighter.

^ Don't lose hope yet, quite a few people are saying Cejudo is just 'bluffing' or at least trying to get paid to stay in the UFC..

I don't like the guy but I have to admit, he's a friggin top fighter.

He is, no doubt. We can call him cringey, not the most likable out there but a lot of people seem to borderline hate him, not too sure why.

For anyone who missed the fight, here is a good highlight, watch before it gets taken down

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Not as exciting but we got another mid week fight tonight!!
Fights I wanna see

Michael Johnson vs Thiago Moises... hope to see a better Mike
Andrei Arlovski…. this grandpa of UFC, still fighting....wow.. he got slept by Jairzinho last fight
Ricky Simon vs Ray Borg - should show some fireworks
OSP vs Ben Rothwell - intrigued

Last/not least, I think Lion heart will win over Glover

If anyone missed that nice leg injury. My cheese burger did not as good anymore at the end when the doctor was playing with it and the camera was an inch away lol

Screenshot-2020-05-14-at-01.26.50.png

If anyone missed that nice leg injury. My cheese burger did not as good anymore at the end when the doctor was playing with it and the camera was an inch away lol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Screenshot-2020-05-14-at-01.26.50.png

You could see his shin bone in the back... that's some fcked up sh*t.... that dude was tough..

Phew, Andrei did not go to sleep.

Funny I had a feeling he may get caught and go to sleep again and it almost happened a couple of times on the counter strike.

I did see it, but I could not find a pic from the end when it was really messy, will post it if I find it lol

Oh Andrei did catch a few good ones, but he survived, 20y ago was his ufc debut.

Great fight, loved it, Borg landed what looked like insane shots but not a cut and Simon seems unfazed...Simon looks like a big 145er, I was sure he missed weight by 5lbs or so, Borg actually came in heavier.

Gee murphy, Smith is going to remember this one, busted ears, teeth falling off, broken nose and who knows what else. I hope he gets a good pay at least.

Pendant au moins 10-12 minutes, son coin aurait dû avoir lancer la serviette. Ce gars là vient de manger une des pire volé des 5 dernières années du UFC.
Pas grand monde ont encaissé autant sans y laisser un peu/bcp de précieuse neurone.

Back