Official UFC Thread

Who cares what riffo says, this guy's been saying shits in this forum just to trigger people for many years now. No one gives him attention anymore

I want to see whittaker vs izzy now, whittaker looks good, second bout will be hard to predict

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Im very excited for saturday's event

Amazing cards

Who you guys got?
I got
Masvidal
Valentina
Thug rose

Usman classé deuxième meilleur combattant livre pour livre

C'est un monstre

Mais Masvidal est un de mes préférés

I got Usman (but Masvidal has that crazy switch punch that knocked Wonderboy out cold)
I got bullet... she'll be too technical for Jessica
As for Zhang and Rose it's a toss up.. Zhang's got power but Rose is a very technical fighter with sweet jabs...

Hall vs Weidman is going to be good...I wonder if Weidman still has a chin... as for Uriah he's such a talented fighter but needs to really commit...
Anthony Smith vs Crute… Crute's the new up and coming so we will see

C'est juste la carte pré-préliminaire et il y a déjà du monde dans les estrades. Le monde avait vraiment hâte!

Ça a juste pas rapport comment l'ambiance est plus nice avec des spectateurs.

C'est juste la carte pré-préliminaire et il y a déjà du monde dans les estrades. Le monde avait vraiment hâte!

Ça a juste pas rapport comment l'ambiance est plus nice avec des spectateurs.

The fights too, the first 2 girls were straight up to war and this second one, these dudes are swinging, both dropping each other.

That IPTV life.
286aa1b0a416472a45a815898d485b19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

so tonight is going to be one of those nights... again.

The Serbian dude dominated all 3 rounds, even stunned and almost choked him out in the last 20 seconds... but he lost by split decision.. I must be watching a different fight.

Yea I'm impressed with the jab, i hope the other kid recovers well, there was no way he could've continued the fight with that leg

OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK That was nasty...how the hell.. what the f... tonight's fights are just so wild and weird... I hope Weidman is going to be ok.

Back