Official UFC Thread

côlisse qu'est bonne !!! ^^

Prédiction pour ce soir : Cowboy va manquer de jus rapidement à cause de la coupe de poids, début 2e il tombe
Coupe de poids ? Il se bat a 170... No big Weight Cut There

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Moi non plus j'ai jamais vu un gars faire autant de dommage avec une épaule! je lui lève mon chapeau d'y avoir pensé.
Impressionné!

You saw the shots he ate man, cmon. Conor's shoulder broke his nose...

It didn't look 'that' bad but in slow motion.. holy f...
I thought the first dug was a beautiful thing and had he gotten a take down out of that maybe it would've bee a different fight but I gotta say Conor looks good at 170 (more muscular, he looked like he packed on some quality weight). He's fast and strong
When they panned the camera to Masvidal and Usman you could tell they took notice.. Nobody has f'ed up cowboy like that this fast. I'm damn impressed but the result was not surprising.

Needless to say he's back! there will be some exciting fights ahead for him.

The fuuu man, every fkin time i'm ready for a good fight,(food, drink all that shit ready) the goddamn fight doesn't last long

But damn conor is back, now it's becoming interesting, he needs to fight Masvidal!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Conor Fight IQ is insane. Every shot was on point. This guy is dangerous, you need to put him down with wrestling or you will get fucked

McGregor est devenu soudainement tellement mature et humble. J'imagine apres ses derniers defaites il est juste content de revenir et faire de l'argent encore

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Back