Official UFC Thread

If they were to fight today, Im not sure if Jones can convincingly win over Adesanya (if the last 2 fights are an indication) I think it literally can go both ways and people won't be surprised.

As for tomorrow's fight, Felder vs Hook should be good, I like both fighters.

Tomorrow is Wilder vs Fury 2 !

Tomorrow is Wilder vs Fury 2 !

I know! they were playing nice but since about 2 weeks ago they got hostile towards each other again and it got nasty at yesterday lol.
If Fury does what he does, he may win but Wilder always has that crazy one punch knock out power.

I think Fury will get knocked the fuck out for good this time,
It just takes one

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

That Jimmy Crute guy is pretty good and only 23 years old, he threw the other dude around like a ragdoll, pretty impressive. LHW may have a new kid on the block

This is one of those main events where I don't really care who wins but I wanna watch a great fight, for some reason I don't have any emotions invested in either fighter.

Errr Felder had more significant strikes with more power snaps but I guess that last take down + being at home did it for Hooker

That was close fight, hooker definitely did damages on Felder but if fight went on I think Felder would've knocked him out eventually. Hooker was wobbly and unstable in 4 and 5 and didn't look like he had power left to knock Felder out

Yes sir miller. I was hoping for it, did not expect Fury to dominate him from the beginning, Wilder looked like an amateur. thank you, good night.

Wilder looks like hes about to pass out, he cant even walk, is the blown eardrum that does that? geez he looks fuked up.

Yup he got busteddd damnnnnn i did not expect that

Everyone falls at some point

so I missed the fight but after watching this... damn Fury who came in apparently over 40 pounds heavier moved like someone much lighter than Wilder... that is impressive

Back