Official UFC Thread

This is one of the best cards I've ever seen. Man my blood pressure is up.
This is just pure craziness with all the knock out from the UFC greatests

This was an awesome card, the main event was lukewarm at best and the decision could've gone either way. Perhaps since Jones picked at his legs a bit more and dropped him a couple of times and is the current champ, they leaned towards him. Thiago def earned Jones' respect just by watching how Jones never over committed and played it smart.

Luke cuckhold is done, way too slow, his gas tank looks like shit now that he fights with more muscle, and his chin is done, time to retire

Amanda nunes, damn she good
I wanna see rematch against valentina

And as for askren, lol i wanna hear what he gotta say now that he got ktfo

Santos looked good, but i dont think he will do as good in rematch tho.. it will be like that gustafsson rematch..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Luke cuckhold is done, way too slow, his gas tank looks like shit now that he fights with more muscle, and his chin is done, time to retire

Amanda nunes, damn she good
I wanna see rematch against valentina

And as for askren, lol i wanna hear what he gotta say now that he got ktfo

Santos looked good, but i dont think he will do as good in rematch tho.. it will be like that gustafsson rematch..

Goes to show

Nunes = no competition at 135
Jones = '' at LWHV

155/170/185 men stays stacked

Santos would have done much better if he did not bust his knee early on - ''THIAGO SANTOS FOUGHT JON JONES WITH TORN ACL, MCL, PCL AND MENISCUS'' and still won a round. I have dislocated my knee playing hockey, the pain is something else is that area, dude is a warrior he was still swinging like a badass, nothing but respect.

I think this should be here...no?

Video of Conor McGregor Punching Old Man in Head in Whiskey Dispute.
Apparently the old man did not want to drink his whiskey...

Who cares about that irrelevant irish scum

Im picking Stipe, Diaz, Romero for this week

I think this should be here...no?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=I-u1B-pPl_c
Video of Conor McGregor Punching Old Man in Head in Whiskey Dispute.
Apparently the old man did not want to drink his whiskey...

I used to like him, his story was compelling.. a plumber with nothing but passion for fighting, intelligent fighter, skills, good work ethics, loud mouth.. It was fun from a marketing perspective as well but I think all that success got into his head. He became one of 'those' always flashing his money... now he's just obnoxious

I used to like him, his story was compelling.. a plumber with nothing but passion for fighting, intelligent fighter, skills, good work ethics, loud mouth.. It was fun from a marketing perspective as well but I think all that success got into his head. He became one of 'those' always flashing his money... now he's just obnoxious

agreed.

I liked him alot , now meh...

I still want to listen to the podcast he did with tony robins for the fun of it

What a fight, not sure what Romeros face is made of 1 tiny little cut, he ate a ton of good shots from a guy that hits like a truck.

Costa deserved that win, he clearly won round 1, round 2 was close but it went to costa too, round 3 was Yoel.

Im glad for Costa.

But damn he gazed fast.

Will be interesting to see him vs the winner of Adesenya/whittaker

Back