Official UFC Thread

Can't wait for the card either, I think Yan needs to sneak in a nice left hook for that KO, Izzy is too skilled for a 5 round exchange. Hes going to have that right hand loaded the whole time, so id love to see him surprise him with a left and humble his ass.

If there's a time for Nunes to go down, it's tomorrow. She's fought taller fighters in the past but I feel a sneaky upset on this one.

Broskies, one thing for sure I won't be sitting down tomorrow night.
there are 4 active champions fighting tonight! (Jan, Izzy, Amanda and Petr)

For me it's too close to call certain fights and I don't even wanna speculate, I just wanna enjoy the best fighters in their division fight.

I'm a bit surprised the lack of exposure to Santos and Rakic…. these are 2 heaving swinging dudes.. I can see Rakic go far but Santos will be no joke (I still think he won against Jon Jones)

hey guys. any links for this week end? all my old links are fucked lol

I'll try to find some tomorrow.

Last edited:
Broskies, one thing for sure I won't be sitting down tomorrow night.
there are 4 active champions fighting tonight! (Jan, Izzy, Amanda and Petr)

For me it's too close to call certain fights and I don't even wanna speculate, I just wanna enjoy the best fighters in their division fight.

I'm a bit surprised the lack of exposure to Santos and Rakic…. these are 2 heaving swinging dudes.. I can see Rakic go far but Santos will be no joke (I still think he won against Jon Jones)

I'll try to find some tomorrow.

but Dana is going to be outside your door broski with a bat!

My God.. this is so far one of the best cards this year... submissions, knock outs all over. Love it! and this is only the early prelims

America Fuck Yeah pas de couvre feu pas de fermetures.
18eb0c3ae03d626cfdcec9b216e37895.jpg

Another crazy comeback! From getting totally dominated to a crazy knock out by Kai.. hahah this card truly delivers.

^^^ Le comeback avec le gars qui court dans le ring les bras din airs !! Herb qui a jamais arrêté la fight, réalise que le clown qui danse en courant revient achever le gars à terre ! ! ! !

Priceless ! ! !

Santos Rakic c'est zzzzzz

They are both so aware of each other's power that they don't wanna over commit... in result it becomes a boring fight … I totally thought they would both start swinging...

ok let's see if anything changes in round 3.. Rakic may have both rounds... so I hope Santos goes for broke and start swinging

ok that was highly disappointing... and which idiot judge scored 30-27? I seriously expected a draw just for the hell of it

Makhachev zzzzz

Caliss rien. Super bon pour contrôler mais pas capable de faire aucun dommage.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back