Official UFC Thread

100% avec Pulsar.
Izzy est très rapide, et plus intelligent dans l'octogone. Costa est aussi très bon, mais c'est juste un Hendriks plus jeune. Pas dequoi s'imposer longtemps dans le top 3 d'une division.

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Un Hendricks? Pas vraiment :p

Izzy by decision and reyes by knockout. Costa is durable and has a great chin but man this one is really hard to predict.

Kinda sad to see Diego Sanchez in this state, he's still a thug but his better days are behind him and now he's being fed to the hungrier young ones.

ce qui est sûr c'est que l'un d'eux va perdre son undefeated et j'aimerais bien voir adesanya être détroné

Kinda sad to see Diego Sanchez in this state, he's still a thug but his better days are behind him and now he's being fed to the hungrier young ones.

+1 Il a livré des guerres d'usures absolument spectaculaire dans sa jeunesse ! Mais comme tu dis, le temps a fait son œuvre..

Yup.. if ever nick diaz return, i think he will face the same fate

One needs to understand when to quit

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

^ yes

Unless you're some sort of genetic freak like Yoel or Randy Couture, once you hit your late 30s it's extremely hard, especially the brawling type, the chin doesn't hold it anymore, the cardio is not there nor is the speed or power.

This is the type of fight I love, fast and furious... damn that was a sweet fight from both Royval and Kara-France

Back