Official UFC Thread

Its not normal for a 35er to slow down like that after a round...not the best cardio moraes man, he seems to slow down too much.
Moraes has almost everything to be a champ, but he got no gas tank, starting from 2nd round he slows down significantly

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

lol aldo got robbed

Je pense qui devrais resté 135lbs. Par contre i devrait kicker beaucoup plus

Robbed?

Did we watch the same fight or yall fkn drunk? I thought it was pretty close.

He def lost the first, won the second, and third was close but i gave the octagon control to Aldo. Oh and he got more significant strike than moraes. Anyway i'm not mad with the decision just feel like Aldo won.

He def lost the first, won the second, and third was close but i gave the octagon control to Aldo. Oh and he got more significant strike than moraes. Anyway i'm not mad with the decision just feel like Aldo won.

Fair enough I agree with that, but not wtf he got robbed, its was very close.

Now on to title fights! I don't give much chance to de randamie. I expect a rather short fight much like the first one. Holloway vs volkanovski, i feel like max will get tagged early in the fight and then will proceed to completly shut down volk. Max by decision.

Usman vs Covington, i feel like colby's pace won't ne enough to neutralize usman strenght. Usman by decision.

J'ai pareil comme toi. Ya pas personne qui va donné le premier a Aldo mais le 2 clairement Aldo et le 3 close ( Maybe?) Mais je ring control est vraiment a Aldo. Pour moi c'est clair qu'il a gagné mais bon... Never let the judge decide

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Amanda is playing with de randamie, but thats a dangerous game. It's a case of "play stupid game, win stupid prize$

Nunes devrait pratiqué sont bjj. Le triangle Choke aurais du être la fin il étais lock in mais elle ne sais pas comment le forcé

Nunes est black belt en bjj...
Je savais pas

Je sais qu'elle est bonne mais toute c'est match c'est pas mal plus boxe et Ground and pound. Elle devrais un peu retravailler c'est soumission qu'elle utilise pas asser souvent ( elle as tellement dominé elle avais pas besoin pentoute) mais elle est tellement forte qu'elle pourrais probablement sumit beaucoup plus.

What the Flying fuck ?!?!? Nunes s'est presque fait passer une clé de bras...man elle prend ce combat là beaucoup trop à la légère. Ça aurait être terminé depuis le deuxième...

Yo for real this is an awesome match we all expected Nunes to finish her early but here we are, round 5...……. damn I love this

I like how Rogan and DC are casually betting too hahaha

Back