Official UFC Thread

Entertaining card but that TW/DM championship was god awful to watch.

IMO Cowboy got robbed.

The whole fight I couldn't get over how much bigger Jones is to Cormier, seems like all the guys these days are going for that money super fight.

GSP VS Bisping officiel selon XPN. Pas mal de voir si GSP vas être aussi dominant qu'avant.
e671e9f52db14e4d4d0bd8575d35fd72.jpg

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

le UFC manque d'étoiles. c'est pas avec des cartes mediocres qu'ils rempliront des stades. imaginez combien de 0's ils on dû payer GSP pour qu'il sorte de sa retraite.

Lol... Jones encore tester positifs... criss qui comprend rien

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Dude got to be the dumbest fighter ever...
His coach is saying he is being setup (ya ok). Last year, Frank Mir was flagged for the same anabolic steroid, turinabol, he claimed its from the kangoroo meat he eats.

We will probably never know who is better between DC and jones, in a clean non drugged up state. Only Jones knows what shit hes been taking all these years.

Wow Shevchenko got rob lol

Nunes did freaking nothing she didnt even hit her at all, even with her take down at the end she did nothing of it

Everybody in the crowd booo at nunes.

Shevchenko face was falwless at the end, Nunes she got bruises and blood.

Well UFC becoming WWE again

rob ? bro seriously ... fight are judge by round cmon..
and i dont get why valentina get so mad, like girl you were standing like a statue most of the time, and now you cry a river... like STFU, round 1 , 2 and 3 was really close it could have go either way, 4 was definitively to valentina and 5 to amanda

rob ? bro seriously ... fight are judge by round cmon..
and i dont get why valentina get so mad, like girl you were standing like a statue most of the time, and now you cry a river... like STFU, round 1 , 2 and 3 was really close it could have go either way, 4 was definitively to valentina and 5 to amanda

Nunes did 0 clean shots....like 0 man, how can you win?

Round 5 to nunes?? for what? for a take down and then dry humping?? Valentina did more dmg on her back compare to Nunes who did nothing.

Seriously Nunes did not impress me at all for a Champion.

One that impress me is Dos Anjos, this guy is gonna wreck the welterweight division big time.

He was at 155pounds last year, the guy is walking a 200pounds, they said it literrally was about to die with the weight cut. Now 170lbs he his still a huge dude.

Cant wait to see Woodly get his ass kick so bad

I think Valentina won that fight imo

big lol to the Edmonton fans cheering "Lets go Oilers"

Me, the entire crowd and lots of expert call it a rob big time. Nunes was blessed by the judges.

I repeat you CANT WIN A FIGHT WITH 0 CLEAN HIT. VALENTINA FACE WAS FLAWLESS AT THE END

***oh and BTW Nunes did a Woodley of herself, doing the minimum as possible because when you are Champ you got an automatic win even if you do nothing, the difference here is Venlentina lands some clean shot, Nunes none***

Exactly, even when she did get the take down, she sat on her, didn't work for it and killed the clock.

Me, the entire crowd and lots of expert call it a rob big time. Nunes was blessed by the judges.

I repeat you CANT WIN A FIGHT WITH 0 CLEAN HIT. VALENTINA FACE WAS FLAWLESS AT THE END

***oh and BTW Nunes did a Woodley of herself, doing the minimum as possible because when you are Champ you got an automatic win even if you do nothing, the difference here is Venlentina lands some clean shot, Nunes none***
It doesnt matter if valentina's face was clean. So was nunes's
The ball was on valentina to excel and impress judges. And she didnt really do much either other than few counters. If you wanna defeat a defending champion you better get outhere and really dominate, everyone knows that. You cant just expect to win by throwing few more punches.
To me it was a typical "oh let's play safe" from both side and it was boring as shit. Valentina is not a champ material, she is resiliant but got no power, fights boring. I do think valentina did it better but im not really surprised of the decision. I definitelty wouldnt call it a robbery.
Nunes doesnt look as hungry as when she was begging for a title fight to dana. I dont think she will stay champ for long

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back