Official UFC Thread

212073804_2835151613464482_8749219388513515935_n.png

Poor guy ?

its the best express delivery of karma ive seen in decades.

You know mystic mac is all sort of fucked up when he predict justin will leave on a stretcher only to.. leave on a god damn stretcher after delivering the most disrespectful post fight interview in the history of combat sports lol.

on a side note , theres a brown belt in bjj at my work on my new shift. hes teaching me stuff and i started rolling with him , its addictive as fuck. im considering subscribing to his gym and starting bjj as a way to just let go of my ego. hes a chill dude , it all started cause i noticed his cauliflower ears lol.

Poor guy ?

its the best express delivery of karma ive seen in decades.

You know mystic mac is all sort of fucked up when he predict justin will leave on a stretcher only to.. leave on a god damn stretcher after delivering the most disrespectful post fight interview in the history of combat sports lol.

on a side note , theres a brown belt in bjj at my work on my new shift. hes teaching me stuff and i started rolling with him , its addictive as fuck. im considering subscribing to his gym and starting bjj as a way to just let go of my ego. hes a chill dude , it all started cause i noticed his cauliflower ears lol.

That's pretty cool man. Once I get my shoulder fixed I hope to start BJJ as well, I like the aspect of that mental gymnastics, trying to figure out the opponents' moves and vice versa.

Tonight's fight were straight up bangers.. all of them deserve a little something from Dana, except the judging … jesus.. are we watching the same fights?

Anyway now we go to TJ Dillashaw and Cory Sandhagen and see what's what.

I thought Phillips won the fight...

Lets see how quick this next one will be.

Yeah he had a 10-8 so I was maybe thinking a draw.. the other controversy was Maycee Barber vs Miranda Maverick.. I had her winning but somehow these blind judges gave it to Barber...

Sandhagen devait pensé que les 3 premières étaient à lui, parce que messemble qu'il a passé le 4e et le 5e à sécuriser ''son avance''. Etk il a arrêter de pousser, et TJ lui a élevé son jeu d'un gros cran.

C'était serrer en taa, mais Sandhagen a pas tant que ça mériter de gagner. TJ, oui.

Lmao post fight interview sandhagen called tj a zombie haha.

"I didnt know being a zombie marching straight forward eating punches could get you a win in the UFC, i tought those days were gone" something around those line haha.

if a guy is out of the UFC for 2 years, you gotta show you want to win, TJ had one knee going most the fight and Sandhagen still couldn't find a way to win. Personally I felt TJ won and good for him.

Some good fights tonight! For the main event we will see how technical fighting (Cyril Gane) does against brute KO power (Derrick Lewis)

Wow Chiesa vs Luque this is the type of fight that makes me wanna learn BJJ, such a fast/technical submission

Back