Official UFC Thread

What garbage web site with random content... And ya its called weed you bums

Screen-Shot002.jpg

Oui le coup de genou dans les côte qui a passé pour un coup bas.... Mais à la fin, pour réussir à placer sa soumission, il s'est rentrer les orteils dans la cage en sauvage !! Jamais il serait passé de kimura sur le dos à kimura réussi sans s'être aggripé comme il l'a fait avec ses orteils dans la cage.

Did not notice it, neither did any of the commentators mention anything about any toes. The elephant in the room / robbery is the nut shot that was a TKO...

Rodriguez got robbed. I think ultimately when Ed went down the judge thought it was a nut shot and called it.. Ed was probably like 'oh hell yes, 5 minute free break' and milked it.
Sh*t happens but I do feel bad for Rodriguez and much respect for him though, he look the loss well (but once he sees the tape he'll be pissed hahaha)

Rodriguez got robbed. I think ultimately when Ed went down the judge thought it was a nut shot and called it.. Ed was probably like 'oh hell yes, 5 minute free break' and milked it.
Sh*t happens but I do feel bad for Rodriguez and much respect for him though, he look the loss well (but once he sees the tape he'll be pissed hahaha)

Must be low on the mental if shit like that happens to you tho, he probably broke a rib or two on Herman, those shots to the liver were nasty stuff.

Ok who's this Azaitar guy? he unleashed so many punches so fast the other dude had no idea what happened. Jesus Christ.

Ok who's this Azaitar guy? he unleashed so many punches so fast the other dude had no idea what happened. Jesus Christ.

Let's calm down, all i see is volkan oezdemir 2.0. Dude has some real power but is still only 13-0. I'm not sold yet

Let's calm down, all i see is volkan oezdemir 2.0. Dude has some real power but is still only 13-0. I'm not sold yet

....... only 13:0, dude there's only a handful of current UFC Fighters who have better records... granted this is only his 2nd UFC win but wow, just how this dude unleashed those punches. I wanna know what else he has (ground game mainly) and how good his tank is.

khabib - 28:0
Israel - 19:0
Shamil Gamzatov - 14:0

and a bunch of other 13:0s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_undefeated_mixed_martial_artists

^meanwhile a 12-8 gets a main event spot. I think they mentioned they did it for 1st african american in main event, so for BLM I guess.

Back