Official UFC Thread

Wait though, I thought Mcgregor was supposed to fight Poirier?? I thought it was already signed..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Verbally agreed like a month ago but only signed 2 days ago I think.

Dustin needs to bring is absolute A game for this.. If the Conor that showed up for the Cowboy fight shows up he's in big trouble..

Wow, Maia actually gave Valentina trouble to a point where I thought she may lose it in the 2nd round but goodness her left is such a sweet missile to the face and that power to ragdoll opponents like they got no business in the octagon.. she's so dominant.

Champ Deiveson Figueiredo, Brandon Moreno agree to historic 21-day turnaround for UFC 256

Deiveson Figueiredo making that $$$$, 4 fights in 2020.

The fight with Perez would have been good if it didnt finish that early, anyways done and done. I think Deiveson will win again.

Figueiredo vs DJ

Imagine that

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

DJ is done with UFC and I believe is thinking about retiring, he hasn't fought in over a year. Anyway he made it clear he is not coming back to UFC as he loves ONE. Dont care much about it.

Deveison VS Cejudo, now that is another ball game all together, would LOVE to see that.

Y'aura pas bcp de hype pour le petit gala UFC à soir, avec la fight de Tyson VS Roy J.

Je prédis une sortie décevante de la part d'Anthony "My teeth are falling out!" Smith. Son coeur de guerrier est encore pris dans le hachoir à viande de Glover Teixeira.

I'm watching it now and yeah... the last minute pull out from Blaydes sucks but it is what it is.
I'll try to watch both UFC and Boxing

Ok ya vraiment un dude que son surnom est gsp. Comment tu peux prendre le surnom d'une légende et te l'approprier ?

Back