Official UFC Thread

I cannot even sit down right now, Izzy's so fast but I'm surprised how Costa was able to dodge those question mark kicks..goddamn.

It's official. Izzy on a different level.. how do you knock out Costa? the speed and precision of this man... unbelievable..

Seriously just the way he moves, snaps his kicks especially those question mark kicks. Standing up there's nobody in the division that can stand up to him. Now I really wanna know about his ground game

How the fuuuck do you beat that haha wow
I don't see anyone

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

There is no one in his division right now who can beat him. If he go light heavyweight maybe a couple have a chance.

But Man.... I am so disappointed about Costa performance............ishhhh he did nothing

I just realized the way he clipped Costa was pretty much the same way he dropped Whittaker, he leans back dodging the punch but then swings his left... that is unreal, how do you shift power when your back is leaning back? or is he using the bend back to spring forward while swinging, either way that seems to be his money shot

There is no one in his division right now who can beat him. If he go light heavyweight maybe a couple have a chance.

But Man.... I am so disappointed about Costa performance............ishhhh he did nothing
I don't know, even in light heavyweight, who can beat him? Izzy is just different breed. He is really good at distance control. Fast as fuck, precise as fuck, and got power in that skinny arms. Costa couldn't get him in his range AT ALL. That's why he failed so miserably. Current light heavyweight champ is the polish stipe. He is a solid dude but stylistically he has no chance just like Costa had no chance. It will be a same gameplay. Maybe prime Jon Jones will beat him. Current JJ, not so sure

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, a few of us predicted exactly what Izzy was going to do. But to do it in a fashion like that... jesus fuck that was impressive. He made Costa look like whale outta water.

The only type of a fighters style I can see Izzy having trouble against, is a fighter with that Khabib style.

Take him to the ground, control him, ground and pound. Because standing, theres nobody in that division thats going to make him sweat standing.

Izzy can be beat by a 185 pounder version Khabib,
a really good wrestler , big overhand to come in, if it dont land, he grips and doesnt let go

Khamzat Chimaev although mostly a 170 pounder, could probably do it

Hes a pro kickboxer, so kickboxing aint the solution . (yesyes i know he has great grappling defence, i think i saw it against Gastleum)

^ that's what I've been thinking too but the problem is he already had an elite wrestler and he didn't/couldn't do shit (Yoel). The problem is you gotta take him down but he's too slick and is the best in distance management in the game with those leg kicks.
I also think if this Khamzat guy can convincingly win against a few top 10 ranked fighters he could be a very good match for Izzy.

Back